Evolution and market behavior in economics and finance: introduction to the special issue
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 23 (2013)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/191/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mikhail Anufriev & Cars Hommes & Raoul Philipse, 2013.
"Evolutionary selection of expectations in positive and negative feedback markets,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 663-688, July.
- Anufriev, M. & Hommes, C.H. & Philipse, R., 2010. "Evolutionary Selection of Expectations in Positive and Negative Feedback Markets," CeNDEF Working Papers 10-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211-211.
- Sidney Winter & Yuri Kaniovski & Giovanni Dosi, 2003. "A baseline model of industry evolution," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 355-383, October.
- S.G. Winter & Y.M. Kaniovski & G. Dosi, 1997. "A Baseline Model of Industry Evolution," Working Papers ir97013, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Sidney G. Winter & Yuri M. Kaniovski & Giovanni Dosi, 2003. "A Baseline Model of Industry Evolution," LEM Papers Series 2003/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Pietro Dindo, 2013. "Selection in asset markets: the good, the bad, and the unknown," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 641-661, July.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Pietro Dindo, 2011. "Selection in asset markets: the good, the bad, and the unknown," LEM Papers Series 2011/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Florian Hauser & Bob Kaempff, 2013. "Evolution of trading strategies in a market with heterogeneously informed agents," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 575-607, July.
- Arifovic, Jasmina & Ledyard, John, 2011. "A behavioral model for mechanism design: Individual evolutionary learning," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 374-395, May.
- Shira Fano & Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2013. "Convergence of outcomes and evolution of strategic behavior in double auctions," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 513-538, July.
- Shira Fano & Marco Li Calzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2010. "Convergence of outcomes and evolution of strategic behavior in double auctions," Working Papers 196, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Sidney G. Winter, 1971. "Satisficing, Selection, and the Innovating Remnant," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 85(2), pages 237-261.
- Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 2002. "Evolutionary Theorizing in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 23-46, Spring.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He, 2013. "Time-varying beta: a boundedly rational equilibrium approach," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 609-639, July.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He, 2010. "Time-Varying Beta: A Boundedly Rational Equilibrium Approach," Research Paper Series 275, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Nelson, Richard R, 1994. "An Introduction to Evolutionary Theories in Economics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 153-172, September.
- Blume, Lawrence & Easley, David, 1992. "Evolution and market behavior," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 9-40, October.
- Ulrich Witt, 2008. "What is specific about evolutionary economics?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(5), pages 547-575, October.
- John Metcalfe, 2008. "Accounting for economic evolution: Fitness and the population method," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 23-49, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:23:y:2013:i:3:p:507-512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.