Interpreting Economic Change: Evolution, Structures and Games
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||11 Dec 2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Piazza dei Martiri della Liberta, 33, 56127 Pisa|
Web page: http://www.lem.sssup.it/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weisbuch, G. & Kirman, A.P. & Herreiner, D., 1996.
96a20, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Koen Frenken & Luigi Marengo & Marco Valente, 1999. "Interdependencies, nearly-decomposability and adaption," CEEL Working Papers 9903, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Winter, Sidney G., 1984. "Schumpeterian competition in alternative technological regimes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 287-320.
- G. Dosi & G. Fagiolo, 1997. "Exploring the Unknown on Entrepreneurship, Coordination and Innovation Driven Growth," Working Papers ir97077, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Sidney Winter & Yuri Kaniovski & Giovanni Dosi, 2003.
"A baseline model of industry evolution,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 355-383, October.
- S.G. Winter & Y.M. Kaniovski & G. Dosi, 1997. "A Baseline Model of Industry Evolution," Working Papers ir97013, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Sidney G. Winter & Yuri M. Kaniovski & Giovanni Dosi, 2003. "A Baseline Model of Industry Evolution," LEM Papers Series 2003/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Carroll, Glenn R, 1997. "Long-Term Evolutionary Change in organizational Populations: Theory, Models and Empirical Findings in Industrial Demography," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 119-143.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- J. Stanley Metcalfe, 1992. "Variety, Structure and Change : an evolutionary perspective on the compétitive process," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 59(1), pages 46-61.
- Chiaromonte, Francesca & Dosi, Giovanni, 1993. "Heterogeneity, competition, and macroeconomic dynamics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 39-63, June.
- A. Bassanini & G. Dosi, 1998. "Competing Technologies, International Diffusion and the Rate of Convergence to a Stable Market Structure," Working Papers ir98012, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Klepper, Steven, 1996. "Entry, Exit, Growth, and Innovation over the Product Life Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 562-583, June.
- Colin F. Camerer, 1997. "Progress in Behavioral Game Theory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 167-188, Fall.
- Ulrich Witt, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Michele Boldrin, 1988. "Persistent Oscillations and Chaos in Dynamic Economic Models: Notes for a Survey," UCLA Economics Working Papers 458A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Friedman, Daniel, 1991. "Evolutionary Games in Economics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 637-666, May.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Nelson, Richard R, 1994. "An Introduction to Evolutionary Theories in Economics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 153-172, September.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1996. "The Dynamics and Evolution of Industries," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 51-87.
- Brian Arthur, W. & Ermoliev, Yu. M. & Kaniovski, Yu. M., 1987. "Path-dependent processes and the emergence of macro-structure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 294-303, June.
- G. Silverberg & B. Verspagen, 1995. "Evolutionary Theorizing on Economic Growth," Working Papers wp95078, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Joshua M. Epstein & Robert L. Axtell, 1996. "Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550253.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:2000/08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.