On non-ergodic asset prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Horst, Ulrich & Scheinkman, Jose A., 2006.
"Equilibria in systems of social interactions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 44-77, September.
- J. Scheinkman & U. Horst, 2003. "Equilibria in Systems of Social Interactions," Princeton Economic Theory Working Papers d5a39039d26e0b08775b915bf, David K. Levine.
- U. Horst & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2010. "Equilibria in Systems of Social Interactions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000119, David K. Levine.
- Blume, Lawrence E. & Easley, David, 2002.
"Optimality and Natural Selection in Markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 95-135, November.
- Lawrence E. Blume & David Easley, 1997. "Optimality and Natural Selection in Markets," GE, Growth, Math methods 9712003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Jul 1998.
- Lawrence E. Blume & David Easley, 1998. "Optimality and Natural Selection in Markets," Working Papers 98-09-082, Santa Fe Institute.
- Blume Lawrence E., 1993.
"The Statistical Mechanics of Strategic Interaction,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 387-424, July.
- L. Blume, 2010. "The Statistical Mechanics of Strategic Interaction," Levine's Working Paper Archive 488, David K. Levine.
- Brock, William A. & Hommes, Cars H., 1998.
"Heterogeneous beliefs and routes to chaos in a simple asset pricing model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1235-1274, August.
- Brock, W.A. & Hommes, C.H., 1996. "Hetergeneous Beliefs and Routes to Chaos in a Simple Asset Pricing Model," Working papers 9621, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Volker Böhm & Carl Chiarella, 2005.
"Mean Variance Preferences, Expectations Formation, And The Dynamics Of Random Asset Prices,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 61-97.
- Volker Bohm & Carl Chiarella, 2000. "Mean Variance Preferences, Expectations Formation, and the Dynamics of Random Asset Prices," Research Paper Series 46, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hans Föllmer & Martin Schweizer, 1993. "A Microeconomic Approach to Diffusion Models For Stock Prices," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 1-23.
- Hillebrand, Marten & Wenzelburger, Jan, 2006. "The impact of multiperiod planning horizons on portfolios and asset prices in a dynamic CAPM," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 565-593, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parke, William R. & Waters, George A., 2014.
"On The Evolutionary Stability Of Rational Expectations,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(07), pages 1581-1606, October.
- William R. Parke & George A. Waters, 2011. "On the Evolutionary Stability of Rational Expectations," Working Paper Series 20111002, Illinois State University, Department of Economics.
- Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong & Zheng, Min, 2011. "An analysis of the effect of noise in a heterogeneous agent financial market model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 148-162, January.
- Lei Shi, 2010. "Portfolio Analysis and Equilibrium Asset Pricing with Heterogeneous Beliefs," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 9.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He, 2013.
"Time-varying beta: a boundedly rational equilibrium approach,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 609-639, July.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He, 2010. "Time-Varying Beta: A Boundedly Rational Equilibrium Approach," Research Paper Series 275, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Xue-Zhong He & Lei Shi, 2010. "Differences in Opinion and Risk Premium," Research Paper Series 271, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:66:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00199-017-1066-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wenzelburger, Jan, 2008. "A Note on the Two-fund Separation Theorem," MPRA Paper 11014, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Sep 2008.
- Xue‐Zhong He & Lei Shi, 2012. "Boundedly rational equilibrium and risk premium," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 52(1), pages 71-93, March.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Pietro Dindo & Daniele Giachini, 2018.
"Long-run heterogeneity in an exchange economy with fixed-mix traders,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 66(2), pages 407-447, August.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Pietro Dindo & Daniele Giachini, 2015. "Long-run Heterogeneity in an Exchange Economy with Fixed-Mix Traders," LEM Papers Series 2015/29, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jan Wenzelburger, 2013. "Risk sharing in a financial market with endogenous option prices," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 491-517, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCAPM; Financial markets; Social interaction; Random difference equations; C62; D85; G12;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:34:y:2008:i:2:p:207-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.