Union Worker Wage Effect in the Public Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven F. Venti, 1987. "Wages in the Federal and Private Sectors," NBER Chapters,in: Public Sector Payrolls, pages 147-182 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Babcock, Linda C & Engberg, John & Glazer, Amihai, 1997. "Wages and Employment in Public-Sector Unions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(3), pages 532-543, July.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1988.
"Are Public Sector Workers Paid More Than Their Alternative Wage? Evidence from Longitudinal Data and Job Queues,"
NBER Chapters,in: When Public Sector Workers Unionize, pages 217-242
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1987. "Are Public Sector Workers Paid More Than Their Alternative Wage? Evidence from Longitudinal Data and Job Queues," Working Papers 605, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Alan B. Krueger, 1988. "Are Public Sector Workers Paid More Than Their Alternative Wage? Evidence From Longitudinal Data and Job Queues," NBER Working Papers 2500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Valletta, Robert G, 1993. "Union Effects on Municipal Employment and Wages: A Longitudinal Approach," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(3), pages 545-574, July.
- Freeman, Richard B, 1986. "Unionism Comes to the Public Sector," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 41-86, March.
- Lewis, H Gregg, 1990. "Union/Nonunion Wage Gaps in the Public Sector," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(1), pages 260-328, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, Kangsik, 2013. "Unionized Mixed Oligopoly and Privatization with Excess Burden of Taxation," MPRA Paper 51156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic sector; Union wage premiums;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:30:y:2009:i:1:p:35-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.