Wages and Employment in Public-Sector Unions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falch, Torberg & Strom, Bjarne, 2007. "Wage bargaining and monopsony," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 202-207, February.
- Bruno De Borger & Amihai Glazer, 2015. "Inducing political action by workers," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 1117-1144, April.
- Bahman Bahrami & John Bitzan & Jay Leitch, 2009. "Union Worker Wage Effect in the Public Sector," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 35-51, March.
- Torberg Falch & Bjarne Strøm, 2003.
"Wage Bargaining and Political Strength in the Public Sector,"
Working Paper Series
3203, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Torberg Falch & Bjarne Strøm, 2005. "Wage Bargaining and Political Strength in the Public Sector," CESifo Working Paper Series 1629, CESifo Group Munich.
- Torberg Falch, 2004. "Wage Bargaining and Employer Objectives," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 72(4), pages 515-534, July.
- John G. Matsusaka, 2009. "Direct Democracy and Public Employees," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 2227-2246, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:35:y:1997:i:3:p:532-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .