Updated estimates of the wage mobility of minimum wage workers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Silberman, Jonathan I & Durden, Garey C, 1976. "Determining Legislative Preferences on the Minimum Wage: An Economic Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 317-329, April.
- Ralph E. Smith & Bruce Vavrichek, 1992. "The Wage Mobility of Minimum Wage Workers," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 46(1), pages 82-88, October.
- Hashimoto, Masanori, 1982. "Minimum Wage Effects on Training on the Job," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1070-1087, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William E. Even & David A. Macpherson, 2003.
"The Wage and Employment Dynamics of Minimum Wage Workers,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 676-690, January.
- William E. Even & David A. Macpherson, 2004. "The Wage and Employment Dynamics of Minimum Wage Workers," Labor and Demography 0404007, EconWPA.
- Michele Campolieti & Morley Gunderson & Byron Lee, 2014. "Minimum Wage Effects On Permanent Versus Temporary Minimum Wage Employment," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(3), pages 578-591, July.
- Tony Fang & Morley Gunderson, 2009. "Minimum Wage Impacts on Older Workers: Longitudinal Estimates from Canada," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 371-387, June.
- Vincent Geloso, 2016. "The Turnover-Reducing Effects of the Minimum Wage may Harm the Economy," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 318-325, October.
- Michele Campolieti & Morley Gunderson & Byron Lee, 2012. "The (Non) Impact of Minimum Wages on Poverty: Regression and Simulation Evidence for Canada," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 287-302, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:20:y:1999:i:4:p:493-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.