Gender differences in earnings and labor supply in early career: evidence from Kosovo’s school-to-work transition survey
I21, J13, J15, J16, J24, J31, J7, P30 Copyright Pastore et al.; licensee Springer. 2013
Volume (Year): 2 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/40175|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francesco Pastore, 2010.
"The gender gap in early career in Mongolia,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 188-207, May.
- Francesco Pastore & Alina Verashchagina, 2011. "When does transition increase the gender wage gap?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 19(2), pages 333-369, 04.
- Pastore, Francesco., 2008.
"School-to-work-transitions in Mongolia,"
ILO Working Papers
994238953402676, International Labour Organization.
- Shoshana Neuman & Ronald Oaxaca, 2004. "Wage Decompositions with Selectivity-Corrected Wage Equations: A Methodological Note," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(1), pages 3-10, April.
- Ben Jann, 2006. "FAIRLIE: Stata module to generate nonlinear decomposition of binary outcome differentials," Statistical Software Components S456727, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 26 May 2008.
- Kunze, Astrid, 2005. "The evolution of the gender wage gap," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 73-97, February.
- Francesco Pastore, 2010. "Returns to education of young people in Mongolia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 247-265.
- Sokol Havolli, 2011. "Determinants of Migrants’ Earnings and Remittances: Evidence from Kosovo," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 90-99.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:izaldv:v:2:y:2013:i:1:p:1-34:10.1186/2193-9020-2-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.