Gender differences in earnings and labor supply in early career: evidence from Kosovo’s school-to-work transition survey
I21, J13, J15, J16, J24, J31, J7, P30 Copyright Pastore et al.; licensee Springer. 2013
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 2 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/40175|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francesco Pastore, 2010. "Returns to education of young people in Mongolia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 247-265.
- Sokol Havolli, 2011. "Determinants of Migrants’ Earnings and Remittances: Evidence from Kosovo," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 90-99.
- Francesco Pastore, 2010.
"The gender gap in early career in Mongolia,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 188-207, May.
- Pastore, Francesco, 2008.
"School-to-work-transitions in Mongolia,"
ILO Working Papers
423895, International Labour Organization.
- Ben Jann, 2006. "FAIRLIE: Stata module to generate nonlinear decomposition of binary outcome differentials," Statistical Software Components S456727, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 26 May 2008.
- Francesco Pastore & Alina Verashchagina, 2011. "When does transition increase the gender wage gap?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 19(2), pages 333-369, 04.
- Kunze, Astrid, 2005. "The evolution of the gender wage gap," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 73-97, February.
- Shoshana Neuman & Ronald Oaxaca, 2004. "Wage Decompositions with Selectivity-Corrected Wage Equations: A Methodological Note," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 3-10, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:izaldv:v:2:y:2013:i:1:p:1-34:10.1186/2193-9020-2-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.