Risk attitudes and informal employment in a developing economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fortin, Bernard & Marceau, Nicolas & Savard, Luc, 1997. "Taxation, wage controls and the informal sector," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 293-312, November.
- Des Gasper, 2009. "Human Development," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economics and Ethics, chapter 31 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Priya Deshingkar & Shaheen Akter, 2009. "Migration and Human Development in India," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-13, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Apr 2009.
- James Albrecht & Lucas Navarro & Susan Vroman, 2009.
"The Effects of Labour Market Policies in an Economy with an Informal Sector,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(539), pages 1105-1129, July.
- James Albrecht & Lucas Navarro & Susan Vroman, 2006. "The Effects of Labor Market Policies in an Economy with an Informal Sector," Working Papers gueconwpa~06-06-06, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Albrecht, James & Navarro, Lucas & Vroman, Susan, 2006. "The Effects of Labor Market Policies in an Economy with an Informal Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 2141, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Albrecht & Lucas Navarro & Susan Vroman, 2008. "The Effects of Labour Market Policies in an Economy with an Informal Sector," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv208, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Günther, Isabel & Launov, Andrey, 2012. "Informal employment in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 88-98.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2009.
"Conceptualising Informality: Regulation and Enforcement,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4186, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ravi Kanbur, 2009. "Conceptualising Informality: Regulation and Enforcement," Working Papers id:2005, eSocialSciences.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2009. "Conceptualizing Informality: Regulation and Enforcement," Working Papers 48926, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Job search and mobility in developing countries. Theory and policy implications," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 336-355, June.
- World Bank, 2012.
"World Development Report 2013
[Informe anual del Banco Mundial de 2013 : poner fin a la pobreza extrema, promover la prosperidad compartida - informe principal]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11843.
- Rauch, James E., 1991. "Modelling the informal sector formally," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 33-47, January.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr., 1978. "On the Size Distribution of Business Firms," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 508-523, Autumn.
- John Bennett, 2011. "Informal Production and Labour Market Segmentation," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 167(4), pages 686-707, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk attitudes; Informality; Self employment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:izaldv:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:1-17:10.1186/2193-9020-1-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .