State aid control in the European Union— Rationale, stylised facts and determining factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Damien NEVEN, 1994.
"The Political Economy of State Aids in the European Community : Some Econometric Evidence,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
9402, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Neven, Damien J, 1994. "The Political Economy of State Aids in the European Community: Some Econometric Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 945, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Howitt, Peter & Wintrobe, Ronald, 1995. "The political economy of inaction," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 329-353, March.
- Timothy Besley & Paul Seabright, 1999. "The effects and policy implications of state aids to industry: an economic analysis," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 14(28), pages 13-53, April.
- Collie, David R., 2000. "State aid in the European Union: The prohibition of subsidies in an integrated market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 867-884, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hussein Kassim & Bruce Lyons, 2013. "The New Political Economy of EU State Aid Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Nicolae Bacila, 2015. "State aid to R&D in Central and Eastern Europe in the context of the Europe 2020 strategy," National Strategies Observer (NOS), Institute for World Economy, Romanian Academy, vol. 1.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:36:y:2001:i:6:p:289-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .