The New Political Economy of EU State Aid Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathias Dewatripont & Paul Seabright, 2006.
""Wasteful" Public Spending and State Aid Control,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 4(2-3), pages 513-522, 04-05.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Paul Seabright, 2006. "Wasteful public spending and state aid control," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9635, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Paul Seabright, 2006. ""Wasteful" public spending and state aid control," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/165574, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Timothy Besley & Paul Seabright, 1999. "The effects and policy implications of state aids to industry: an economic analysis," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 14(28), pages 13-53, April.
- Niels, Gunnar & Jenkins, Helen & Kavanagh, James, 2011. "Economics for Competition Lawyers," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199588510.
- Rubini, Luca, 2009. "The Definition of Subsidy and State Aid: WTO and EC Law in Comparative Perspective," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199533398.
- Marcella Nicolini & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2013.
"Aiding Car Producers in the EU: Money in Search of a Strategy,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 67-87, March.
- Marcella Nicolini & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2012. "Aiding Car Producers in the EU: Money in Search of a Strategy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0115, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ioannis Ganoulis & Reiner Martin, 2001. "State aid control in the European Union— Rationale, stylised facts and determining factors," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 36(6), pages 289-297, November.
- Collie, David R., 1998. "Trade policy under Bertrand duopoly with integrated markets: the pure strategy equilibrium," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 179-183, August.
- Fiona Wishlade, 2008. "Competition and Cohesion - Coherence or Conflict? European Union Regional State Aid Reform Post-2006," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(5), pages 753-765.
- Smith, Mitchell P., 2001. "How Adaptable is the European Commission? The Case of State Aid Regulation," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(03), pages 219-238, June.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- Crouch, Colin, 2005. "Capitalist Diversity and Change: Recombinant Governance and Institutional Entrepreneurs," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199286652.
- David Collie, 2002. "Prohibiting State Aid in an Integrated Market: Cournot and Bertrand Oligopolies with Differentiated Products," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 215-231, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heim, Sven & Hüschelrath, Kai & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Strazzeri, Maurizio, 2017.
"The impact of state aid on the survival and financial viability of aided firms,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 193-214.
- Heim, Sven & Hüschelrath, Kai & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Strazzeri, Maurizio, 2016. "The impact of state aid on the survival and financial viability of aided firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-035, ZEW - Leibniz-Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung GmbH Mannheim / Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Sven Heim & Kai Hüschelrath & Philipp Schmidt-Dengler & Maurizio Strazzeri, 2017. "The impact of state aid on the survival and financial viability of aided firms," Post-Print hal-01952924, HAL.
- repec:kap:jincot:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10842-016-0230-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Çiğdem Börke Tunali & Jan Fidrmuc, 2015. "State Aid Policy in the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 1143-1162, September.
More about this item
Keywordsstate aid; European Union; European Commission; market regulation; Europeanization; D73; F53; H83; K20; L32; L38; L44; L88; L98; O52;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
- L44 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Antitrust Policy and Public Enterprise, Nonprofit Institutions, and Professional Organizations
- L88 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Government Policy
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:13:y:2013:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.