"Wasteful" Public Spending and State Aid Control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mathias Dewatripont & Paul Seabright, 2006. ""Wasteful" public spending and state aid control," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/165574, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Paul Seabright, 2006. "Wasteful public spending and state aid control," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9635, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hussein Kassim & Bruce Lyons, 2013. "The New Political Economy of EU State Aid Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Hainz, Christa & Hakenes, Hendrik, 2007.
"The Politician and his Banker,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
222, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hendrik Hakanes & Christa Hainz, 2008. "The Politician and his Banker," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_01, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Christa Hainz & Hendrik Hakenes, 2007. "The Politician and his Banker," CESifo Working Paper Series 2153, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pierre-André Buigues & Khalid Sekkat, 2011. "Public Subsidies to Business: An International Comparison," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Stephane Straub, 2011.
"Infrastructure and Development: A Critical Appraisal of the Macro-level Literature,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 683-708.
- Stephane Straub, 2007. "Infrastructure and Development: A Critical Appraisal of the Macro-level Literature," ESE Discussion Papers 178, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008. "Infrastructure and development : a critical appraisal of the macro level literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4590, The World Bank.
- CARAGANCIU Anatolie & CARARE Petru, 2014. "State Aid Within The Framework Of Competition Policy," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 66(1), pages 37-44.
- Christoph Bertsch & Claudio Calcagno & Mark Le Quement, 2009. "State aid and tacit collusion," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/36, European University Institute.
- Hainz, Christa & Hakenes, Hendrik, 2012.
"The politician and his banker — How to efficiently grant state aid,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 218-225.
- Christa Hainz & Hendrik Hakenes, 2009. "The Politician and his Banker – How to Efficiently Grant State Aid," ifo Working Paper Series 71, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Aubert, Cécile & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, .
"Subsidizing National Champions: An Evolutionary Perspective,"
Chapters in Economics,
University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Cécile Aubert & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2008. "Subsidizing National Champions: An Evolutionary Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 2380, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cécile Aubert & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2011. "Subsidizing National Champions: An Evolutionary Perspective," Post-Print hal-00382740, HAL.
- Stephane Straub, 2008.
"Infrastructure and Growth in Developing Countries: Recent Advances and Research Challenges,"
ESE Discussion Papers
179, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008. "Infrastructure and growth in developing countries : recent advances and research challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4460, The World Bank.
- Áron Kiss, 2009.
"Coalition politics and accountability,"
Springer, vol. 139(3), pages 413-428, June.
- Kiss, Áron, 2009.
"Coalition politics and accountability
[Politische Koalitionen und Verantwortung]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2009-01, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Kiss, Áron, 2009. "Coalition politics and accountability
- Heim, Sven & Hüschelrath, Kai & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Strazzeri, Maurizio, 2017.
"The impact of state aid on the survival and financial viability of aided firms,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 193-214.
- Heim, Sven & Hüschelrath, Kai & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Strazzeri, Maurizio, 2016. "The impact of state aid on the survival and financial viability of aided firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-035, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Sven Heim & Kai Hüschelrath & Philipp Schmidt-Dengler & Maurizio Strazzeri, 2017. "The impact of state aid on the survival and financial viability of aided firms," Post-Print hal-01952924, HAL.
- repec:kap:jincot:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10842-016-0230-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Gregor & Dalibor Roháč, 2009. "The Optimal State Aid Control: No Control," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 093-113, March.
- Daniel Hopp & Michael Kriebel, 2016. "The political economy of interregional competition for firms," CQE Working Papers 5616, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Patrick Van Cayseele & Jozef Konings & Ilona Sergant, 2014. "The effects of state aid on Total Factor Productivit growth," Working Paper Research 264, National Bank of Belgium.
- de Bettignies, Jean-Etienne & Ross, Thomas W., 2009. "Public-private partnerships and the privatization of financing: An incomplete contracts approach," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 358-368, May.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Anthony J. Venables, 2013. "Multinationals and industrial policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 361-382, SUMMER.
- Hopp, Daniel & Kriebel, Michael, 2016. "The political economy of interregional competition for firms," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145693, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & Michael P. Devereux & Gilles Saint-Paul & mult. Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Xavier Vives, 2008. "Chapter 4: Industrial policy," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 105-124, February.
More about this item
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:4:y:2006:i:2-3:p:513-522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.