Prohibiting State Aid in an Integrated Market: Cournot and Bertrand Oligopolies with Differentiated Products
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Collie, David R, 1997. "Bilateralism Is Good: Trade Blocs and Strategic Export Subsidies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 504-520, October.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 83-100.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Collie, David R., 2000. "State aid in the European Union: The prohibition of subsidies in an integrated market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 867-884, August.
- Vives, Xavier, 1985. "On the efficiency of Bertrand and Cournot equilibria with product differentation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 166-175, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hussein Kassim & Bruce Lyons, 2013. "The New Political Economy of EU State Aid Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Elizabeth Schroeder & Victor Tremblay, 2015. "A Reappraisal of Strategic Trade Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 435-442, December.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Peter Neary, 2010. "Oligopoly And Trade," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n215-10.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Neary, 2009. "Multilateral subsidy games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(1), pages 41-66, October.
- Ela Glowicka, 2005.
"Bailouts in a Common Market: A Strategic Approach,"
CIG Working Papers
SP II 2005-20, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Glowicka, Ela, 2005. "Bailouts in a common market: a strategic approach," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 177, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hanke, Philip & Philip, Hanke & Klaus, Heine, 2016. "The firm location race – Regulating incentive packages given to firms by local and regional governments," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145862, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bruce Lyons & Minyan Zhu, 2013. "Compensating Competitors or Restoring Competition? EU Regulation of State Aid for Banks During the Financial Crisis," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 39-66, March.
- Haaland, Jan I. & Kind, Hans Jarle, 2008. "R&D policies, trade and process innovation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 170-187.
- Hertweck Matthias Sebastian, 2013.
"Strategic wage bargaining, labor market volatility, and persistence,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, pages 1-27.
- Mario Mariniello, 2006. "State Aid to Attract FDI and the European Competition Policy: Should Variable Cost Aid Be Banned?," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/41, European University Institute.
- Matthias S. Hertweck, 2011. "Strategic Wage Bargaining, Labor Market Volatility, and Persistence," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-26, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- George STEFAN & Raluca Andreea POPA & Alina ARSANI, 2016. "The Evolution Of State Aid In Romania. Analysis Of The Automotive Sector 2007-2015," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 15(2), pages 77-92.
More about this item
Keywordsstate aid; subsidies; European community; oligopoly;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:2:y:2002:i:3:p:215-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .