The Evolution Of State Aid In Romania. Analysis Of The Automotive Sector 2007-2015
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dollar, David & Easterly, William, 1999.
"The Search for the Key: Aid, Investment and Policies in Africa,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 8(4), pages 546-577, December.
- Dollar, David & Easterly, William, 1999. "The search for the key : aid, investment, and policies in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2070, The World Bank.
- David Collie, 2002. "Trade Liberalization and State Aid in the European Union," Chapters, in: Chris Milner & Robert Read (ed.), Trade Liberalization, Competition and the WTO, chapter 8, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kasuga, Hidefumi, 2007. "Evaluating the impacts of foreign direct investment, aid and saving in developing countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 213-228, March.
- David R Collie, 2005. "State aid to investment and R&D," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 231, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Collie, David R., 2000. "State aid in the European Union: The prohibition of subsidies in an integrated market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 867-884, August.
- Christian Buelens & GaÃ«lle Garnier & Roderick Meiklejohn & Matthew Johnson, 2007. "The economic analysis of state aid: Some open questions," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 286, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- David Collie, 2002. "Prohibiting State Aid in an Integrated Market: Cournot and Bertrand Oligopolies with Differentiated Products," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 215-231, September.
More about this item
Keywords: State aid; Investment; Economic Development; Automotive sector.;
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- R50 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2016:i:2:p:77-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.