State aid in the European Union: The prohibition of subsidies in an integrated market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neary, J. Peter, 1994.
"Cost asymmetries in international subsidy games: Should governments help winners or losers?,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3-4), pages 197-218, November.
- J. Peter Neary, 1990. "Cost asymmetries in international subsidy games : should governments help winners or losers?," Working Papers 199008, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Neary, James Peter, 1991. "Cost asymmetries in international subsidy games: Should governments help winners or losers?," Discussion Papers, Series II 147, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Neary, J Peter, 1991. "Cost Asymmetries in International Subsidy Games: Should Governments Help Winners or Losers?," CEPR Discussion Papers 560, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Browning, Edgar K, 1987. "On the Marginal Welfare Cost of Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 11-23, March.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Collie, David R, 1997. "Bilateralism Is Good: Trade Blocs and Strategic Export Subsidies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 504-520, October.
- Stuart, Charles E, 1984. "Welfare Costs per Dollar of Additional Tax Revenue in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 352-362, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- David Collie, 2000. "A Rationale for the WTO Prohibition of Export Subsidies: Strategic Export Subsidies and World Welfare," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 229-245, July.
- Hong Hwang & Chao-Cheng Mai & Ya-Po Yang, 2015. "Specific vs Ad Valorem Strategic Export Subsidies with Taxation Distortion," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 820-828, November.
- Walsh, Patrick, 1991.
"A general framework for analysing endogenous trade divergences,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6780, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Patrick Paul Walsh, 1991. "A General Framework for Analysing Endogenous Trade Divergences," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 04, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Karl Morasch, 2000. "Decentralization of Industrial Policy as Strategic Delegation," Discussion Paper Series 193, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Kohler, Philippe & O. Moore, Michael, 2003. "Domestic Welfare Effects of Foreign Strategic Trade Policies," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 18, pages 573-586.
- Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 1998. "Targeted Strategic Trade Policy with Domestic Cost Heterogeneity," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 100, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- David Collie, 2002. "Prohibiting State Aid in an Integrated Market: Cournot and Bertrand Oligopolies with Differentiated Products," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 215-231, September.
- Bernardo Moreno & José L. Torres, "undated".
"Uniform Output Subsidies in an Economic Union with Firms Heterogeneity,"
Working Papers on International Economics and Finance
- Bernardo Moreno & José L. Torres, 2000. "Uniform Output Subsidies In An Economic Union With Firms Heterogeneity," Working Papers 00-06, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- K.L. Glen Ueng & Tsaur‐Chin Wu & Chih‐Ta Yen & Chih‐Ting Chou, 2022. "Market concentration and superiority among strategic export subsidy policies with taxation distortion and cost heterogeneity," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 24(2), pages 276-292, April.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu, 1997. "Demand elasticities, asymmetry and strategic trade policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 167-177, February.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sudeshna Bandyopadhyay, 2001. "Efficient bargaining, welfare and strategic export policy," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 133-149.
- Garcia Pires, Armando José, 2006. "Losers, Winners and Prisoner's Dilemma in International Subsidy Wars," CEPR Discussion Papers 5979, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas HaufLer & Guttorm Schjelderup & Frank Stähler, 2005.
"Barriers to Trade and Imperfect Competition: The Choice of Commodity Tax Base,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(3), pages 281-300, May.
- Haufler, Andreas & Schjelderup, Guttorm & Stähler, Frank, 2005. "Barriers to trade and imperfect competition: The choice of commodity tax base," Munich Reprints in Economics 20414, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dewit, Gerda & Leahy, Dermot, 2004.
"Rivalry in uncertain export markets: commitment versus flexibility,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 195-209, October.
- Dewit, Gerda & Leahy, Dermot, 2001. "Rivalry in Uncertain Export Markets: Commitment versus Flexibility," CEPR Discussion Papers 2771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2001. "Rivalry In Uncertain Export Markets: Commitment Versus Flexibility," Economics Department Working Paper Series n1050201, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Dupéré, Marc & Roland, Michel, 2003.
"International Competition between Public or Mixed Enterprises,"
Cahiers de recherche
0301, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Dupéré, Marc & Roland, Michel, 2003. "International Competition Between Public or Mixed Enterprises," Cahiers de recherche 0301, GREEN.
- Praveen Kujal & Juan Ruiz, 2003.
"Cost Effectiveness of R&D and the Robustness of Strategic Trade Policy,"
0302001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Feb 2003.
- Kujal, Praveen & Ruiz, Juan, 2004. "Cost effectiveness of R&D and the robustness of Strategic Trade Policy," Economics Discussion Papers 8876, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Kujal, Praveen & Ruiz, Juan, 2003. "Cost effectiveness of R&D and the robustness of strategic trade policy," UC3M Working papers. Economics we030401, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Wolinsky, Asher, 2002. "Game theory and industrial organization," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 49, pages 1851-1895, Elsevier.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Warlters, Michael, 2012.
"The marginal cost of public funds and tax reform in Africa,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 58-72.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Walters, Michael, 2009. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds and Tax Reform in Africa," TSE Working Papers 09-110, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Parry, Ian W. H., 2002. "Funding transportation spending in metropolitan Washington, DC: the costs of alternative revenue sources," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 362-390, September.
- Ming Chung Chang & Shufen Wu, 2011. "Should Marginal Cost of Public Funds include the Revenue Effect?," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 147(I), pages 1-16, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:18:y:2000:i:6:p:867-884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.