State aid to investment and R&D
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanke, Philip & Philip, Hanke & Klaus, Heine, 2016. "The firm location race – Regulating incentive packages given to firms by local and regional governments," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145862, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Peter Neary, 2010. "Oligopoly And Trade," Economics Department Working Paper Series n215-10.pdf, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Martin Gregor & Dalibor Roháč, 2009. "The Optimal State Aid Control: No Control," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 093-113, March.
- Humphery-Jenner, M., 2011. "Diversification in Private Equity Funds : On Knowledge-sharing, Risk-aversion and Limited-attention," Other publications TiSEM 072b8035-9fb0-4f18-9c1b-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Neary, 2009. "Multilateral subsidy games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(1), pages 41-66, October.
- Fatih Cemil ÖZBUĞDAY & Erik BROUWER, 2016.
"Measuring the Extent of European State Aid Control: An Econometric Analysis of the European Commission Decisions,"
Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 24(30).
- Brouwer, E. & Ozbugday, F.C., 2011. "Measuring the Extent of European State Aid Control : An Econometric Analysis of the European Commission Decisions," Discussion Paper 2011-010, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brouwer, E. & Ozbugday, F.C., 2011. "Measuring the Extent of European State Aid Control : An Econometric Analysis of the European Commission Decisions," Other publications TiSEM 6f9b00a6-d691-45fe-bb73-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mario Mariniello, 2006. "State Aid to Attract FDI and the European Competition Policy: Should Variable Cost Aid Be Banned?," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/41, European University Institute.
- Rajeev K. Goel & Shoji Haruna, 2011. "Cost-Reducing R&D with Spillovers and Trade," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 167(2), pages 314-326, June.
- George STEFAN & Raluca Andreea POPA & Alina ARSANI, 2016. "The Evolution Of State Aid In Romania. Analysis Of The Automotive Sector 2007-2015," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 15(2), pages 77-92.
More about this item
KeywordsState aid prohibition; Cournot oligopoly model; R&D spillovers; distortionary taxation; Collie; R&D; research and development;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.