How does monetary policy transmission mechanism work in Fiji?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haug, Alfred A. & Karagedikli, Ozer & Ranchhod, Satish, 2005.
"Monetary policy transmission mechanisms and currency unions: A vector error correction approach to a Trans-Tasman currency union,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 55-74, February.
- Alfred A. Haug & Ozer Karagedikli & Satish Ranchhod, 2003. "Monetary policy transmission mechanisms and currency unions A vector error correction approach to a Trans-Tasman currency union," Working Papers 2003_2, York University, Department of Economics.
- Alfred A Haug & Ozer Karagedikli & Satish Ranchhoud, 2003. "Monetary policy transmission mechanisms and currency unions: A vector error correction approach to a Trans-Tasman currency union," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2003/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Pierce, David G. & Tysome, Peter J., 1985. "Monetary Economics," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 2, number 9780408709538.
- Serena Ng & Pierre Perron, 2001.
"LAG Length Selection and the Construction of Unit Root Tests with Good Size and Power,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1519-1554, November.
- Serena Ng & Pierre Perron, 1997. "Lag Length Selection and the Construction of Unit Root Tests with Good Size and Power," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 369, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Sep 2000.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Seema Narayan & Sagarika Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2012. "An analysis of Fiji's monetary policy transmission," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 52-70, March.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Solomon Islands; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 11/360, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary transmission mechanisms; Real output; Price; Variance decomposition; Impulse response; E52; E64; N15;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E64 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Incomes Policy; Price Policy
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:56:y:2009:i:2:p:145-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .