Differential cloud adoption: A comparative case study of large enterprises and SMEs in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Petrescu, 2012. "Cloud computing and business-to-business networks," International Journal of Business Information Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1), pages 93-108.
- Paul Downward & Andrew Mearman, 2007. "Retroduction as mixed-methods triangulation in economic research: reorienting economics into social science," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 77-99, January.
- Gary C. Moore & Izak Benbasat, 1991. "Development of an Instrument to Measure the Perceptions of Adopting an Information Technology Innovation," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 192-222, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mero, Joel & Leinonen, Miira & Makkonen, Hannu & Karjaluoto, Heikki, 2022. "Agile logic for SaaS implementation: Capitalizing on marketing automation software in a start-up," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 583-594.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Morosan, Cristian, 2016. "An empirical examination of U.S. travelersâ€™ intentions to use biometric e-gates in airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 120-128.
- Sarv Devaraj & Robert F. Easley & J. Michael Crant, 2008. "Research Note ---How Does Personality Matter? Relating the Five-Factor Model to Technology Acceptance and Use," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 93-105, March.
- Severin Oesterle & Arne Buchwald & Nils Urbach, 2022. "Investigating the co-creation of IT consulting service value: empirical findings of a matched pair analysis," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 32(2), pages 571-597, June.
- Zhang, Qingyu & Vonderembse, Mark A. & Cao, Mei, 2009. "Product concept and prototype flexibility in manufacturing: Implications for customer satisfaction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 143-154, April.
- Hajiheydari, Nastaran & Delgosha, Mohammad Soltani & Olya, Hossein, 2021. "Scepticism and resistance to IoMT in healthcare: Application of behavioural reasoning theory with configurational perspective," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 169(C).
- Sara Moussawi & Marios Koufaris & Raquel Benbunan-Fich, 2021. "How perceptions of intelligence and anthropomorphism affect adoption of personal intelligent agents," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 31(2), pages 343-364, June.
- Wanda J. Orlikowski & C. Suzanne Iacono, 2001. "Research Commentary: Desperately Seeking the “IT” in IT Research—A Call to Theorizing the IT Artifact," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 121-134, June.
- Petschnig, Martin & Heidenreich, Sven & Spieth, Patrick, 2014. "Innovative alternatives take action – Investigating determinants of alternative fuel vehicle adoption," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 68-83.
- Yan, Ruihe & Gong, Xiang, 2022. "Peer-to-peer accommodation platform affordance: Scale development and empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 922-938.
- Monideepa Tarafdar & Sufian Qrunfleh, 2017. "Agile supply chain strategy and supply chain performance: complementary roles of supply chain practices and information systems capability for agility," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(4), pages 925-938, February.
- Kuldeep Baishya & Harsh Vardhan Samalia, 2020. "Factors Influencing Smartphone Adoption: A Study in the Indian Bottom of the Pyramid Context," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 21(6), pages 1387-1405, December.
- Dehghani, Milad & William Kennedy, Ryan & Mashatan, Atefeh & Rese, Alexandra & Karavidas, Dionysios, 2022. "High interest, low adoption. A mixed-method investigation into the factors influencing organisational adoption of blockchain technology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 393-411.
- Siti Salwa Mohd Ishak & Sidney Newton, 2018. "Testing a Model of User Resistance Towards Technology Adoption in Construction Organizations," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(06), pages 1-27, December.
- Faqih, Khaled M.S., 2016. "An empirical analysis of factors predicting the behavioral intention to adopt Internet shopping technology among non-shoppers in a developing country context: Does gender matter?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 140-164.
- Sanjeev Verma, 2015. "Harnessing the Benefit of Social Networking Sites for Intentional Social Action: Determinants and Challenges," Vision, , vol. 19(2), pages 104-111, June.
- Queiroz, Maciel M. & Fosso Wamba, Samuel, 2019. "Blockchain adoption challenges in supply chain: An empirical investigation of the main drivers in India and the USA," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 70-82.
- Sarv Devaraj & Ming Fan & Rajiv Kohli, 2002. "Antecedents of B2C Channel Satisfaction and Preference: Validating e-Commerce Metrics," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 316-333, September.
- Li, Dun & Huang, Youlin & Qian, Lixian, 2022. "Potential adoption of robotaxi service: The roles of perceived benefits to multiple stakeholders and environmental awareness," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 120-135.
- Bierstaker, James & Janvrin, Diane & Lowe, D. Jordan, 2014. "What factors influence auditors' use of computer-assisted audit techniques?," Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-74.
- Li-Su Huang & Cheng-Po Lai, 2014. "Knowledge Management Adoption And Diffusion Using Structural Equation Modeling," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 8(1), pages 39-56.
More about this item
KeywordsCloud computing; TOE; Technology adoption; Comparative study; Innovation adoption;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:infosf:v:21:y:2019:i:4:d:10.1007_s10796-017-9781-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.