Chronic health conditions, labour market participation and resource consumption among immigrant and native-born residents of Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Wadsworth, 2013.
"Mustn't Grumble: Immigration, Health and Health Service Use in the UK and Germany,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 34(1), pages 55-82, March.
- Jonathan Wadsworth, 2012. "Musn’t Grumble. Immigration, Health and Health Service Use in the UK and Germany," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012028, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2012. "Musn't Grumble: Immigration, Health and Health Service Use in the UK and Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6838, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2012. "Mustn't grumble: immigration, health and health service use in the UK and Germany," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51513, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jonathan Wadsworth, 2013. "Musn't Grumble: Immigration, Health and Health Service Use in the UK and Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 548, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jonathan Wadsworth, 2012. "Musn't Grumble. Immigration, Health and Health Service Use in the UK and Germany," CEP Discussion Papers dp1166, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Peter Dungan & Tony Fang & Morley Gunderson, 2013.
"Macroeconomic Impacts of C anadian Immigration: Results from a Macro Model,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 51(1), pages 174-195, March.
- Dungan, Peter & Fang, Tony & Gunderson , Morley, 2012. "Macroeconomic Impacts of Canadian Immigration: Results from a Macro-model," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2012-33, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2012.
- Dungan, Peter & Fang, Tony & Gunderson, Morley, 2012. "Macroeconomic Impacts of Canadian Immigration: Results from a Macro-Model," IZA Discussion Papers 6743, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beiser, Morton & Hou, Feng, 2001. "Language acquisition, unemployment and depressive disorder among Southeast Asian refugees: a 10-year study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 1321-1334, November.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.044602_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregor Wolbring, 2008. "The Politics of Ableism," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 51(2), pages 252-258, June.
- Alan Barrett & Bertrand Maître, 2013. "Immigrant welfare receipt across Europe," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 8-23, March.
- Mireille Laroche, 2000. "Health Status and Health Services Utilization of Canada's Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Populations," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(1), pages 51-75, March.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2012.301185_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence So & Hude Quan, 2012. "Coming to Canada: the difference in health trajectories between immigrants and native-born residents," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 57(6), pages 893-904, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emma Benn, 2014. "Nativity and cognitive disability among children: a unique comparison with reduced selection bias," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 59(5), pages 809-817, October.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigrant; Chronic illness; Ableism; Labour force participation; Social dependence; Immigrants with disabilities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ijphth:v:59:y:2014:i:3:p:541-547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.