International nuclear energy legal regulation: comparing the experience of the EU and the CIS countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shuichi Kawashima, 2016. "EURATOM between European Nuclear Integration and World Nuclear Order, 1955-1958 FIntegration, Independence and Proliferation," GRIPS Discussion Papers 16-17, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Sattler, Thomas & Spilker, Gabriele & Bernauer, Thomas, 2014. "Does WTO Dispute Settlement Enforce or Inform?," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(4), pages 877-902, October.
- Ahmad, Salman & Nadeem, Abid & Akhanova, Gulzhanat & Houghton, Tom & Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus, 2017. "Multi-criteria evaluation of renewable and nuclear resources for electricity generation in Kazakhstan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 1880-1891.
- Cherp, Aleh & Vinichenko, Vadim & Jewell, Jessica & Suzuki, Masahiro & Antal, Miklós, 2017. "Comparing electricity transitions: A historical analysis of nuclear, wind and solar power in Germany and Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 612-628.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Magazzino, Cosimo & Mele, Marco & Schneider, Nicolas, 2021. "A D2C algorithm on the natural gas consumption and economic growth: Challenges faced by Germany and Japan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 219(C).
- Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Rasoulinezhad, Ehsan & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Vinh Vo, Xuan, 2021. "How energy transition and power consumption are related in Asian economies with different income levels?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 237(C).
- Mostafa Shaaban & Jürgen Scheffran & Jürgen Böhner & Mohamed S. Elsobki, 2018. "Sustainability Assessment of Electricity Generation Technologies in Egypt Using Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis," Energies, MDPI, vol. 11(5), pages 1-25, May.
- Carol Hager & Nicole Hamagami, 2020. "Local Renewable Energy Initiatives in Germany and Japan in a Changing National Policy Environment," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 37(3), pages 386-411, May.
- Thiemo Fetzer & Carlo Schwarz, 2021.
"Tariffs and Politics: Evidence from Trump’s Trade Wars,"
The Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 131(636), pages 1717-1741.
- Fetzer, Thiemo & Schwarz, Carlo, 2019. "Tariffs and Politics: Evidence from Trump’s Trade Wars," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1227, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Fetzer, Thiemo & Schwarz, Carlo, 2019. "Tariffs and Politics: Evidence from Trump's Trade Wars," CEPR Discussion Papers 13579, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fetzer, Thiemo & Schwarz, Carlo, 2019. "Tariffs and Politics: Evidence from Trump’s Trade Wars," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 407, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Thiemo René Fetzer & Carlo Schwarz, 2019. "Tariffs and politics: evidence from Trump's trade wars," CESifo Working Paper Series 7553, CESifo.
- Assadi, Mohammad Reza & Ataebi, Melikasadat & Ataebi, Elmira sadat & Hasani, Aliakbar, 2022. "Prioritization of renewable energy resources based on sustainable management approach using simultaneous evaluation of criteria and alternatives: A case study on Iran's electricity industry," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 820-832.
- Kriechbaum, Michael & Posch, Alfred & Hauswiesner, Angelika, 2021. "Hype cycles during socio-technical transitions: The dynamics of collective expectations about renewable energy in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(9).
- Soo Yeon Kim & Gabriele Spilker, 2019. "Global value chains and the political economy of WTO disputes," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 239-260, June.
- Aydin B. Yildirim & J. Tyson Chatagnier & Arlo Poletti & Dirk De Bièvre, 2018. "The internationalization of production and the politics of compliance in WTO disputes," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 49-75, March.
- Jun Dong & Dongxue Wang & Dongran Liu & Palidan Ainiwaer & Linpeng Nie, 2019. "Operation Health Assessment of Power Market Based on Improved Matter-Element Extension Cloud Model," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(19), pages 1-25, October.
- Oei, Pao-Yu & Hermann, Hauke & Herpich, Philipp & Holtemöller, Oliver & Lünenbürger, Benjamin & Schult, Christoph, 2020.
"Coal phase-out in Germany – Implications and policies for affected regions,"
Energy, Elsevier, vol. 196(C).
- Oei, Pao-Yu & Hermann, Hauke & Herpich, Philipp & Holtemöller, Oliver & Lünenbürger, Benjamin & Schult, Christoph, 2020. "Coal phase-out in Germany – Implications and policies for affected regions," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Ćetković, Stefan & Buzogány, Aron, 2020. "Between markets, politics and path-dependence: Explaining the growth of solar and wind power in six Central and Eastern European countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C).
- Wu, Yunna & Xu, Chuanbo & Zhang, Ting, 2018. "Evaluation of renewable power sources using a fuzzy MCDM based on cumulative prospect theory: A case in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 1227-1239.
- Jale Tosun & Laura Zöckler & Benedikt Rilling, 2019. "What Drives the Participation of Renewable Energy Cooperatives in European Energy Governance?," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 7(1), pages 45-59.
- Emile van Ommeren & Arlo Poletti & Dirk De BiÃ¨vre, 2021. "The European Union and the political economy of enforcing international trade rules," European Union Politics, , vol. 22(3), pages 377-400, September.
- Burke, Paul J. & Widnyana, Jinnie & Anjum, Zeba & Aisbett, Emma & Resosudarmo, Budy & Baldwin, Kenneth G.H., 2019. "Overcoming barriers to solar and wind energy adoption in two Asian giants: India and Indonesia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 1216-1228.
- Alanne, Kari & Cao, Sunliang, 2019. "An overview of the concept and technology of ubiquitous energy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 238(C), pages 284-302.
- Laha, Priyanka & Chakraborty, Basab, 2021. "Low carbon electricity system for India in 2030 based on multi-objective multi-criteria assessment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- Hsiao, Chih-Tung & Liu, Chung-Shu & Chang, Dong-Shang & Chen, Chun-Cheng, 2018. "Dynamic modeling of the policy effect and development of electric power systems: A case in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 377-387.
- Trencher, Gregory & Healy, Noel & Hasegawa, Koichi & Asuka, Jusen, 2019. "Discursive resistance to phasing out coal-fired electricity: Narratives in Japan's coal regime," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 782-796.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Decarbonization; Green technologies; Nuclear energy; Scientific and technical cooperation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:21:y:2021:i:4:d:10.1007_s10784-021-09539-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.