An Economic Analysis of Flexible Permit Trading in the Kyoto Protocol
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam Rose & Brandt Stevens, 1998. "A Dynamic Analysis of Fairness in Global Warming Policy: Kyoto, Buenos Aires, and Beyond," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 1, pages 329-362, November.
- Halsnaes, Kirsten, 1996. "The economics of climate change mitigation in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(10-11), pages 917-926.
- Rose, Adam & Stevens, Brandt, 1993. "The efficiency and equity of marketable permits for CO2 emissions," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 117-146, March.
- Kling, Catherine & Rubin, Jonathan, 1997.
"Bankable permits for the control of environmental pollution,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 101-115, April.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Rubin, Jonathan, 1997. "Bankable Permits for the Control of Environmental Pollution," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1479, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Edmonds, Jae & Wise, Marshall & Barns, David W, 1995. "Carbon coalitions : The cost and effectiveness of energy agreements to alter trajectories of atmospheric carbon dioxide emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 309-335.
- Rubin, Jonathan D., 1996. "A Model of Intertemporal Emission Trading, Banking, and Borrowing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 269-286, November.
- Adam Rose & Brandt Stevens & Jae Edmonds & Marshall Wise, 1998. "International Equity and Differentiation in Global Warming Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(1), pages 25-51, July.
- Samuel Fankhauser, 1994. "The Social Costs of Greenhouse Gas Emissions: An Expected Value Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 157-184.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Buonanno & Carlo Carraro & Efrem Castelnuovo & Marzio Galeotti, 2001.
"Emission Trading Restrictions with Endogenous Technological Change,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 379-395, July.
- Buonanno, Paolo & Carraro, Carlo & Castelnuovo, Efrem & Galeotti, Marzio, 2000. "Emission Trading Restrictions with Endogenous Technological Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 2514, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rose, Adam & Wei, Dan, 2008. "Greenhouse gas emissions trading among Pacific Rim countries: An analysis of policies to bring developing countries to the bargaining table," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1420-1429, April.
- Peter Bohm & Björn Carlén, 2002. "A Cost-effective Approach to Attracting Low-income Countries to International Emissions Trading: Theory and Experiments," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(2), pages 187-211, October.
- Stevens, Brandt & Rose, Adam, 2002. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Marketable Permits Approach to Global Warming Policy: A Comparison of Spatial and Temporal Flexibility," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 45-69, July.
- Leimbach, Marian, 2003. "Equity and carbon emissions trading: a model analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1033-1044, August.
- Adam Rose & Zhong Zhang, 2004.
"Interregional burden-sharing of greenhouse gas mitigation in the United States,"
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change,
Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 477-500, October.
- Rose, Adam & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2003. "Interregional burden-sharing of greenhouse gas mitigation in the United States," MPRA Paper 12893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rose, Adam & Peterson, Thomas D. & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2006. "Regional carbon dioxide permit trading in the United States: coalition choices for Pennsylvania," MPRA Paper 13547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Gracceva, 2006. "The Kyoto Protocol and the European Emissions Trading Scheme," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Springer, Urs, 2003. "The market for tradable GHG permits under the Kyoto Protocol: a survey of model studies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 527-551, September.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic benefits and costs; emissions trading; greenhouse gases; Kyoto Protocol;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:1:y:2001:i:2:p:219-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .