The underdevelopment of service industry in china: An empirical study of cities in Yangtze River Delta
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 6 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11459|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ejaz Ghani & Arti Grover Goswami & Homi Kharas, 2012.
"Service with a Smile,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
17068, The World Bank.
- Nordhaus William D, 2008.
"Baumol's Diseases: A Macroeconomic Perspective,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-39, February.
- Antonio Ciccone & Robert E. Hall, 1993.
"Productivity and the Density of Economic Activity,"
NBER Working Papers
4313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph P. Kaboski, 2006.
"The Rise of the Service Economy,"
2006 Meeting Papers
496, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996. "Comparing Apples to Oranges: Productivity Convergence and Measurement across Industries and Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1216-38, December.
- Baumol, William J & Blackman, Sue Anne Batey & Wolff, Edward N, 1985.
"Unbalanced Growth Revisited: Asymptotic Stagnancy and New Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 806-17, September.
- Baumol, William J. & Batey Blackman, Sue Anne & Wolff, Edward N., 1984. "Unbalanced Growth Revisited: Asymptotic Stagnancy and New Evidence," Working Papers 84-02, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Markusen, James R. & Strand, Bridget, 2007.
"Trade in Business Services in General Equilibrium,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6080, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2009.
"The Two Waves of Service-Sector Growth,"
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2009. "The Two Waves of Service-Sector Growth," Development Economics Working Papers 22914, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2009. "The Two Waves of Service Sector Growth," NBER Working Papers 14968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2000.
"Must the growth rate decline? Baumol's unbalanced growth revisited,"
Bank of England working papers
107, Bank of England.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2001. "Must the Growth Rate Decline? Baumol's Unbalanced Growth Revisited," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(4), pages 605-27, October.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2006. "Productivity Growth in Service Industries – Has 'Baumol's Disease' Really Been Cured?," KOF Working papers 06-155, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Fixler, Dennis J. & Siegel, Donald, 1999. "Outsourcing and productivity growth in services," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 177-194, June.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999.
"Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?,"
NBER Working Papers
6564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output Per Worker Than Others?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 114(1), pages 83-116, February.
- Mari Sako, 2006. "Outsourcing and Offshoring: Implications for Productivity of Business Services," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 499-512, Winter.
- Koichi Futagami & Yasushi Ohkusa, 2003. "The Quality Ladder and Product Variety: Larger Economies May Not Grow Faster," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 54(3), pages 336-351.
- L. Rachel Ngai & Roberto M. Samaniego, 2009.
"Accounting for Research and Productivity Growth Across Industries,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0914, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rachel Ngai & Roberto Samaniego, 2011. "Accounting for Research and Productivity Growth Across Industries," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(3), pages 475-495, July.
- L. Rachel Ngai & Roberto M. Samaniego, 2009. "Accounting for research and productivity growth across industries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25496, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1967. "Introduction to "Differentials in Hourly Earnings by Region and City Size, 1959"," NBER Chapters, in: Differentials in Hourly Earnings by Region and City Size, 1959, pages 1-5 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moomaw, Ronald L, 1981. "Productivity and City Size? A Critique of the Evidence [Are There Returns to Scale in City Size?]. [Bias in the Cross Section Estimates of the Elasticity of Substitution]," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 96(4), pages 675-88, November.
- Claudio De Vincenti, 2007. "'Baumol'S Disease', Production Externalities And Productivity Effects Of Intersectoral Transfers," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 396-412, 07.
- Henderson, J. Vernon, 1986. "Efficiency of resource usage and city size," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 47-70, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:frecch:v:6:y:2011:i:3:p:413-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.