The underdevelopment of service industry in china: An empirical study of cities in Yangtze River Delta
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11459|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Rachel Ngai & Roberto M. Samaniego, 2009.
"Accounting for Research and Productivity Growth Across Industries,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0914, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rachel Ngai & Roberto Samaniego, 2011. "Accounting for Research and Productivity Growth Across Industries," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(3), pages 475-495, July.
- L. Rachel Ngai & Roberto M. Samaniego, 2009. "Accounting for research and productivity growth across industries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25496, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nordhaus William D, 2008.
"Baumol's Diseases: A Macroeconomic Perspective,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-39, February.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph P. Kaboski, 2012.
"The Rise of the Service Economy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(6), pages 2540-69, October.
- Antonio Ciccone & Robert E. Hall, 1995.
"Productivity and the density of economic activity,"
Economics Working Papers
120, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Koichi Futagami & Yasushi Ohkusa, 2003. "The Quality Ladder and Product Variety: Larger Economies May Not Grow Faster," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 54(3), pages 336-351.
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2009.
"The Two Waves of Service Sector Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
14968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fixler, Dennis J. & Siegel, Donald, 1999. "Outsourcing and productivity growth in services," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 177-194, June.
- Markusen, James R. & Strand, Bridget, 2007.
"Trade in Business Services in General Equilibrium,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6080, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999.
"Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?,"
NBER Working Papers
6564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output Per Worker Than Others?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 114(1), pages 83-116, February.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996. "Comparing Apples to Oranges: Productivity Convergence and Measurement across Industries and Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1216-38, December.
- Moomaw, Ronald L, 1981. "Productivity and City Size? A Critique of the Evidence [Are There Returns to Scale in City Size?]. [Bias in the Cross Section Estimates of the Elasticity of Substitution]," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 96(4), pages 675-88, November.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2000.
"Must the growth rate decline? Baumol's unbalanced growth revisited,"
Bank of England working papers
107, Bank of England.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2001. "Must the Growth Rate Decline? Baumol's Unbalanced Growth Revisited," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(4), pages 605-27, October.
- Henderson, J. Vernon, 1986. "Efficiency of resource usage and city size," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 47-70, January.
- Mari Sako, 2006. "Outsourcing and Offshoring: Implications for Productivity of Business Services," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 499-512, Winter.
- Baumol, William J & Blackman, Sue Anne Batey & Wolff, Edward N, 1985.
"Unbalanced Growth Revisited: Asymptotic Stagnancy and New Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 806-17, September.
- Baumol, William J. & Batey Blackman, Sue Anne & Wolff, Edward N., 1984. "Unbalanced Growth Revisited: Asymptotic Stagnancy and New Evidence," Working Papers 84-02, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Claudio De Vincenti, 2007. "'Baumol'S Disease', Production Externalities And Productivity Effects Of Intersectoral Transfers," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 396-412, 07.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2006. "Productivity Growth in Service Industries – Has 'Baumol's Disease' Really Been Cured?," KOF Working papers 06-155, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1967. "Introduction to "Differentials in Hourly Earnings by Region and City Size, 1959"," NBER Chapters, in: Differentials in Hourly Earnings by Region and City Size, 1959, pages 1-5 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ejaz Ghani & Arti Grover Goswami & Homi Kharas, 2012.
"Service with a Smile,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
17068, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:frecch:v:6:y:2011:i:3:p:413-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.