Team behavioral integration links team interdependence with team performance: an empirical investigation in R&D teams
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chun Hui & Cynthia Lee & Denise M. Rousseau, 2004. "Employment Relationships in China: Do Workers Relate to the Organization or to People?," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(2), pages 232-240, April.
- Magni, Massimo & Proserpio, Luigi & Hoegl, Martin & Provera, Bernardino, 2009. "The role of team behavioral integration and cohesion in shaping individual improvisation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1044-1053, July.
- Yan Ling & Zeki Simsek & Michael Lubatkin & John F. Velga, 2008. "Transformational Leadership's Role in Promoting Corporate Entrepreneurship : Examining the CEO - TMT Interface," Post-Print hal-02276697, HAL.
- Tekleab, Amanuel G. & Karaca, Ayse & Quigley, Narda R. & Tsang, Eric W.K., 2016. "Re-examining the functional diversity–performance relationship: The roles of behavioral integration, team cohesion, and team learning," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3500-3507.
- Zeki Simsek & John F. Veiga & Michael Lubatkin & Richard N. Dino, 2005. "Modeling the Multilevel Determinants of Top management Team Behavorial Integration," Post-Print hal-02311805, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsTeam interdependence; Team behavioral integration; Team performance; Top management teams; Input–mediator–outcome framework; R&D teams;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:fobric:v:13:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1186_s11782-019-0054-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.