Determining Hub Efficiency in Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa: The Impact of Geographical Positioning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2009. "Airline competition and network structure," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 966-983, December.
- Kawasaki, Akio, 2008. "Network effects, heterogeneous time value and network formation in the airline market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 388-403, July.
- Teodorovic, Dusan & Kalic, Milica & Pavkovic, Goran, 1994. "The potential for using fuzzy set theory in airline network design," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 103-121, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Resul Aydemir & Cihad Haytural, 2016. "The effects of low cost carrier entry in the Turkish Airline industry," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(1), pages 111-124, April.
- Dursun, Mehmet Erkan & O'Connell, John F. & Lei, Zheng & Warnock-Smith, David, 2014. "The transformation of a legacy carrier â€“ A case study of Turkish Airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 106-118.
More about this item
KeywordsHub Efficiency; Emerging Hubs; Aviation Policy; L9; L93;
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurase:v:2:y:2012:i:2:p:37-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.