The impact of repeated cost containment policies on pharmaceutical expenditure: experience in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Atella, Vincenzo, 2000. "Drug cost containment policies in Italy: are they really effective in the long-run?: The case of minimum reference price," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 197-218, January.
- Puig-Junoy, Jaume, 2004. "Incentives and pharmaceutical reimbursement reforms in Spain," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 149-165, February.
- Marin C. Gemmill & Joan Costa-Font & Alistair McGuire, 2007. "In search of a corrected prescription drug Elasticity estimate: a meta-regression approach," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 627-643.
- Joan-Ramon Borrell, 2003. "Drug Price Differentials Caused by Formularies and Price Caps," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 35-48.
- Blais, Lucie & Couture, Julie & Rahme, Elham & LeLorier, Jacques, 2003. "Impact of a cost sharing drug insurance plan on drug utilization among individuals receiving social assistance," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 163-172, May.
- Fernando Antoñanzas & Juan Oliva & Mariola Pinillos & Carmelo Juàrez, 2007. "Economic aspects of the new Spanish laws on pharmaceutical preparations," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 8(3), pages 297-300, September.
- Panos Kanavos & Joan Costa-Font & Elizabeth Seeley, 2008. "Competition in off-patent drug markets: Issues, regulation and evidence," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 23, pages 499-544, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaume Puig-Junoy & Santiago Rodríguez-Feijoó & Beatriz Lopez-Valcarcel, 2014. "Paying for Formerly Free Medicines in Spain After 1 Year of Co-Payment: Changes in the Number of Dispensed Prescriptions," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 279-287, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPharmaceutical expenditure; Pharmaceutical policy; Cost containment measures; Time series; H51; I18;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:12:y:2011:i:6:p:563-573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .