Paying for Formerly Free Medicines in Spain After 1 Year of Co-Payment: Changes in the Number of Dispensed Prescriptions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Iván Moreno-Torres & Jaume Puig-Junoy & Josep Raya, 2011. "The impact of repeated cost containment policies on pharmaceutical expenditure: experience in Spain," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(6), pages 563-573, December.
- Vandoros, Sotiris & Stargardt, Tom, 2013. "Reforms in the Greek pharmaceutical market during the financial crisis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 1-6.
- Giuseppe Carone & Christoph Schwierz & Ana Xavier, 2012.
"Cost-containment policies in public pharmaceutical spending in the EU,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
461, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Carone, Giuseppe & Schwierz, Christoph & Xavier, Ana, 2012. "Cost-containment policies in public pharmaceutical spending in the EU," MPRA Paper 42008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Cabiedes & V. Ortún, 2005. "Prescriber incentives," Chapters,in: The Public Financing of Pharmaceuticals, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Amitabh Chandra & Jonathan Gruber & Robin McKnight, 2010. "Patient Cost Sharing in Low Income Populations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 303-308, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vogler, Sabine & Zimmermann, Nina & de Joncheere, Kees, 2016. "Policy interventions related to medicines: Survey of measures taken in European countries during 2010–2015," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(12), pages 1363-1377.
- repec:spr:aphecp:v:16:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s40258-018-0382-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:empiri:v:46:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s10663-019-09446-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beatriz G. Lopez-Valcarcel & Patricia Barber, 2017. "Economic Crisis, Austerity Policies, Health and Fairness: Lessons Learned in Spain," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 13-21, February.
- Sergi Jiménez & Analía Andrea Viola, 2016. "Consumo de medicamentos y copago farmacéutico," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2016-06, FEDEA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aphecp:v:12:y:2014:i:3:p:279-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.