The Irish ‘health basket’: a basket case?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francesca Colombo & Nicole Tapay, 2004. "Private Health Insurance in Ireland: A Case Study," OECD Health Working Papers 10, OECD Publishing.
- Richard Layte & Brian Nolan, 2004.
"Equity in the Utilisation of Health Care in Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(2), pages 111–134.
- Layte, Richard & Nolan, Brian, 2003. "Equity in the Utilization of Health Care in Ireland," Papers HRBWP02, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Smith, Samantha & Normand, Charles, 2009. "Analysing equity in health care financing: A flow of funds approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 379-386, August.
- J. Schreyögg & T. Stargardt & M. Velasco-Garrido & R. Busse, 2005. "Defining the “Health Benefit Basket” in nine European countries," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 2-10, November.
- Nolan, Brian, 2004. "Health Insurance in Ireland: Issues and Challenges," Papers HRBWP10, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Anders Anell, 2005. "Swedish healthcare under pressure," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages S237-S254.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:11:y:2010:i:3:p:343-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.