Energy efficiency in the automotive industry evidence from Germany and Colombia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Clara Inés Pardo Martínez, 2010. "Energy efficiency in the automotive industry evidence from Germany and Colombia," SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÍA Y VIOLENCIA 007582, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA, INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, I. & Leimbach, M. & Jaeger, C.C., 2007. "International passenger transport and climate change: A sector analysis in car demand and associated CO2 emissions from 2000 to 2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6332-6345, December.
- Dargay, Joyce & Gately, Dermot, 1997. "Vehicle ownership to 2015: Implications for energy use and emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(14-15), pages 1121-1127, December.
- Teotia, Arvind & Vyas, Anant & Cuenca, Rolando & Stodolsky, Frank & Eberhardt, James, 1999. "CAFE compliance by light trucks: economic impacts of clean diesel engine," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(15), pages 889-900, December.
- Clara Inés Pardo Martínez, 2009. "Energy use and energy efficiency development in the German and Colombian textile industries," SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÍA Y VIOLENCIA 006862, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA, INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).
- Clara Inés Pardo Martínez, 2009. "Analysis of energy efficiency development in the German and Colombian food industries," SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÍA Y VIOLENCIA 006863, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA, INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).
- Ogden, Joan M. & Williams, Robert H. & Larson, Eric D., 2004. "Societal lifecycle costs of cars with alternative fuels/engines," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 7-27, January.
- Blesl, Markus & Das, Anjana & Fahl, Ulrich & Remme, Uwe, 2007. "Role of energy efficiency standards in reducing CO2 emissions in Germany: An assessment with TIMES," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 772-785, February.
- Koopman, Gert Jan, 1997. "Long-term challenges for inland transport in the European Union: 1997-2010 : Consequences for transport fuel economy and use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(14-15), pages 1151-1161, December.
- Beckmann, Martin J & Sato, Ryuzo, 1969. "Aggregate Production Functions and Types of Technical Progress: A Statistical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 88-101, March.
- Mahone, A. & Woo, C.K. & Williams, J. & Horowitz, I., 2009. "Renewable portfolio standards and cost-effective energy-efficiency investment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 774-777, March.
- Sakaguchi, Takahiro, 2000. "Influence of diffusion of fuel-efficient motor vehicles on gasoline demand for individual user owned passenger cars," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 895-903, October.
- Zachariadis, Theodoros, 2006. "On the baseline evolution of automobile fuel economy in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1773-1785, September.
- Ramesohl, Stephan & Merten, Frank, 2006. "Energy system aspects of hydrogen as an alternative fuel in transport," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1251-1259, July.
- Collard, Fabrice & Feve, Patrick & Portier, Franck, 2005. "Electricity consumption and ICT in the French service sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 541-550, May.
- Hanson, Donald & Laitner, John A. Skip, 2004. "An integrated analysis of policies that increase investments in advanced energy-efficient/low-carbon technologies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 739-755, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomotive industry; Energy efficiency; Production function;
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:endesu:v:13:y:2011:i:2:p:367-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.