Analysis of energy efficiency development in the German and Colombian food industries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clara Pardo Martínez, 2011.
"Energy efficiency in the automotive industry evidence from Germany and Colombia,"
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 367-383, April.
- Clara Inés Pardo Martínez, 2010. "Energy efficiency in the automotive industry evidence from Germany and Colombia," SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÍA Y VIOLENCIA 007582, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA, INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency; German and Colombian food industries; decomposition analysis; production function.;
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-04-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-04-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENE-2010-04-11 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000137:006863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexander Cotte Poveda). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.