Report NEP-AGR-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sedjo, Roger A., 2010. "The Biomass Crop Assistance Program (BCAP): Some Implications for the Forest Industry," Discussion Papers dp-10-22, Resources For the Future.
- Bekele, Genanew & Mekonnen, Alemu, 2010. "Investments in Land Conservation in the Ethiopian Highlands: A Household Plot-Level Analysis of the Roles of Poverty, Tenure Security, and Market Inventives," Discussion Papers dp-10-09-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Kanlaya J. Barr & Bruce A. Babcock & Miguel Carriquiry & Andre Nasser & Leila Harfuch, 2010. "Agricultural Land Elasticities in the United States and Brazil," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-wp505, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Blackman, Allen & Rivera, Jorge, 2010. "The Evidence Base for Environmental and Socioeconomic Impacts of “Sustainable” Certification," Discussion Papers dp-10-17, Resources For the Future.
- Linkow, Benjamin, 2010. "Whose incentives? The evolution of inheritance practices, intergenerational conflict, and women’s control over land in rural Kenya," MPRA Paper 21770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douglas Gollin & Richard Rogerson, 2010. "Agriculture, Roads, and Economic Development in Uganda," NBER Working Papers 15863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deininger, Klaus & Goyal, Aparajita, 2010. "Going digital : credit effects of land registry computerization in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5244, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ias:cpaper:10-bp1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Junichi Suzuki, 2010. "Land Use Regulation as a Barrier to Entry: Evidence from the Texas Lodging Industry," Working Papers tecipa-400, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Clara Inés Pardo Martínez, 2009. "Analysis of energy efficiency development in the German and Colombian food industries," SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÍA Y VIOLENCIA 006863, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA, INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore