Estimating Demand Response with Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Sébastien Lecocq & Jean-Marc Robin, 2006. "Estimating Demand Response with Panel Data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00279657, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Browning, Martin & Meghir, Costas, 1991. "The Effects of Male and Female Labor Supply on Commodity Demands," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 925-951, July.
- Gardes, Francois & Langlois, Simon & Richaudeau, Didier, 1996. "Cross-section versus time-series income elasticities of Canadian consumption," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 169-175, May.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allais, Olivier & Etilé, Fabrice & Lecocq, Sébastien, 2015.
"Mandatory labels, taxes and market forces: An empirical evaluation of fat policies,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 27-44.
- Olivier Allais & Fabrice Etilé & Sébastien Lecocq, 2012. "Mandatory labels, taxes and market forces: An empirical evaluation of fat policies," PSE Working Papers halshs-00736556, HAL.
- Olivier Allais & Fabrice Etilé & Sébastien Lecocq, 2015. "Mandatory labels, taxes and market forces: An empirical evaluation of fat policies," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01213319, HAL.
- Harding, Matthew & Lovenheim, Michael, 2017.
"The effect of prices on nutrition: Comparing the impact of product- and nutrient-specific taxes,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 53-71.
- Matthew Harding & Michael Lovenheim, 2014. "The Effect of Prices on Nutrition: Comparing the Impact of Product- and Nutrient-Specific Taxes," NBER Working Papers 19781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Harding & Michael Lovenheim, 2014. "The Effect of Prices on Nutrition: Comparing the Impact of Product- and Nutrient-Specific Taxes," Discussion Papers 13-023, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Olivier Allais & Patrice Bertail & Véronique Nichèle, 2010. "The Effects of a Fat Tax on French Households' Purchases: A Nutritional Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(1), pages 228-245.
- Mikkel Barslund, 2011. "Censored Demand System Estimation with Endogenous Expenditures in clustered samples: an application to food demand in urban Mozambique," LICOS Discussion Papers 28011, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Olivier Allais & Fabrice Etilé & Sébastien Lecocq, 2012. "Mandatory labels, taxes and market forces: An empirical evaluation of fat policies," Working Papers halshs-00736556, HAL.
- Olivier Allais; & Fabrice Etile; & Sebastien Lecocq, 2012. "Mandatory labelling, nutritional taxes and market forces: An empirical evaluation of fat policies in the French fromage blanc and yogurt market," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional linearity; Demand analysis; Panel data; Unobserved heterogeneity; C33; D12;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:31:y:2006:i:4:p:1043-1060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.