Estimating Demand Response with Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sébastien Lecocq & Jean-Marc Robin, 2006. "Estimating Demand Response with Panel Data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00279657, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Browning, Martin & Meghir, Costas, 1991. "The Effects of Male and Female Labor Supply on Commodity Demands," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 925-951, July.
- Gardes, Francois & Langlois, Simon & Richaudeau, Didier, 1996. "Cross-section versus time-series income elasticities of Canadian consumption," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 169-175, May.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allais, Olivier & Etilé, Fabrice & Lecocq, Sébastien, 2015.
"Mandatory labels, taxes and market forces: An empirical evaluation of fat policies,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 27-44.
- Olivier Allais & Fabrice Etilé & Sébastien Lecocq, 2012. "Mandatory labels, taxes and market forces: An empirical evaluation of fat policies," PSE Working Papers halshs-00736556, HAL.
- Olivier Allais & Fabrice Etilé & Sébastien Lecocq, 2015. "Mandatory labels, taxes and market forces: An empirical evaluation of fat policies," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01213319, HAL.
- Harding, Matthew & Lovenheim, Michael, 2017.
"The effect of prices on nutrition: Comparing the impact of product- and nutrient-specific taxes,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 53-71.
- Matthew Harding & Michael Lovenheim, 2014. "The Effect of Prices on Nutrition: Comparing the Impact of Product- and Nutrient-Specific Taxes," NBER Working Papers 19781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Harding & Michael Lovenheim, 2014. "The Effect of Prices on Nutrition: Comparing the Impact of Product- and Nutrient-Specific Taxes," Discussion Papers 13-023, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Olivier Allais & Patrice Bertail & Véronique Nichèle, 2010. "The Effects of a Fat Tax on French Households' Purchases: A Nutritional Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(1), pages 228-245.
- Mikkel Barslund, 2011. "Censored Demand System Estimation with Endogenous Expenditures in clustered samples: an application to food demand in urban Mozambique," LICOS Discussion Papers 28011, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00736556 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Allais; & Fabrice Etile; & Sebastien Lecocq, 2012. "Mandatory labelling, nutritional taxes and market forces: An empirical evaluation of fat policies in the French fromage blanc and yogurt market," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional linearity; Demand analysis; Panel data; Unobserved heterogeneity; C33; D12;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:31:y:2006:i:4:p:1043-1060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .