A guide to the computation of stationarity tests
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 31 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/econometrics/journal/181/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Corbae, Dean & Ouliaris, Sam, 1991. "A Test of Long-Run Purchasing Power Parity Allowing for Structural Breaks," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 67(196), pages 26-33, March.
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1996. "The Purchasing Power Parity Puzzle," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 647-668, June.
- Vasco J. Gabriel, 2001.
"Cointegration and the joint confirmation hypothesis,"
NIPE Working Papers
12/2001, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Gabriel, Vasco J., 2003. "Cointegration and the joint confirmation hypothesis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 17-25, January.
- Engel, Charles, 2000.
"Long-run PPP may not hold after all,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 243-273, August.
- Engel, C., 1996. "Long-Run PPP May Not Hold After All," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 96-05, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Charles Engel, 1998. "Long-Run PPP May Not Hold After All," Working Papers 0050, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Charles Engel, 1996. "Long-Run PPP May Not Hold After All," NBER Working Papers 5646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engel, C., 1996. "Long-Run PPP May Not Hold After All," Working Papers 96-05, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Charles Engel, 1998. "Long-Run PPP May Not Hold After All," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0050, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Choi, In & Ahn, Byung Chul, 1995. "Testing for Cointegration in a System of Equations," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 952-983, October.
- McCabe, B.P.M. & Leybourne, S.J., 1998. "On Estimating An Arma Model With An Ma Unit Root," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 326-338, June.
- repec:cup:etheor:v:11:y:1995:i:5:p:952-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leybourne, S J & McCabe, B P M, 1999. "Modified Stationarity Tests with Data-Dependent Model-Selection Rules," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(2), pages 264-270, April.
- Abuaf, Niso & Jorion, Philippe, 1990. " Purchasing Power Parity in the Long Run," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 157-174, March.
- Carrion-i-Silvestre, Josep Lluis & Sanso-i-Rossello, Andreu & Ortuno, Manuel Artis, 2001. "Unit root and stationarity tests' wedding," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Phillips, Peter C. B. & Jin, Sainan, 2002.
"The KPSS test with seasonal dummies,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 239-243, October.
- Serena Ng & Pierre Perron, 1997.
"Lag Length Selection and the Construction of Unit Root Tests with Good Size and Power,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
369, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Serena Ng & Pierre Perron, 2001. "LAG Length Selection and the Construction of Unit Root Tests with Good Size and Power," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1519-1554, November.
- Fabio Busetti & Andrew Harvey, 2007.
"Testing for trend,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
614, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lyhagen, Johan, 2000. "The seasonal KPSS statistic," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 354, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Kurozumi, Eiji, 2002. "Testing for stationarity with a break," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 63-99, May.
- Junsoo Lee & Mark Strazicich, 2001. "Testing the null of stationarity in the presence of a structural break," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(6), pages 377-382.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:31:y:2006:i:2:p:433-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.