Are some taxes different than others? An empirical investigation of the effects of tax policy in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wendy Edelberg & Martin Eichenbaum & Jonas D.M. Fisher, 1999.
"Understanding the Effects of a Shock to Government Purchases,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(1), pages 166-206, January.
- Wendy Edelberg & Martin Eichenbaum & Jonas D. M. Fisher, 1998. "Understanding the effects of a shock to government purchases," Working Paper Series WP-98-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Wendy Edelberg & Martin Eichenbaum & Jonas D.M. Fisher, 1998. "Understanding the Effects of a Shock to Government Purchases," NBER Working Papers 6737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burnside, Craig & Eichenbaum, Martin & Fisher, Jonas D. M., 2004. "Fiscal shocks and their consequences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 89-117, March.
- Ohanian, Lee E, 1997. "The Macroeconomic Effects of War Finance in the United States: World War II and the Korean War," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(1), pages 23-40, March.
- Barry, Frank & Devereux, Michael B., 2003. "Expansionary fiscal contraction: A theoretical exploration," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Finn, Mary G, 1998. "Cyclical Effects of Government's Employment and Goods Purchases," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(3), pages 635-657, August.
- Kneller, Richard & Bleaney, Michael F. & Gemmell, Norman, 1999. "Fiscal policy and growth: evidence from OECD countries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 171-190, November.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, January.
- Fatás, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian, 2001. "The Effects of Fiscal Policy on Consumption and Employment: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2760, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:1:p:165-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shafik Hebous, 2011.
"The Effects Of Discretionary Fiscal Policy On Macroeconomic Aggregates: A Reappraisal,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 674-707, September.
- Hebous, Shafik, 2009. "The Effects of Discretionary Fiscal Policy on Macroeconomic Aggregates: A Reappraisal," MPRA Paper 23300, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2010.
- K. Peren Arin & Peter H. Helles & Murat Koyuncu & Otto F. M. Reich, 2016.
"Should We Care About The Composition Of Tax-Based Stimulus Packages?,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(3), pages 430-445, July.
- Kerim Peren ARIN & Otto F. REICH & Peter H. HELLES, "undated". "Should We Care About the Composition of Tax Based Stimulus Packages?," EcoMod2010 259600012, EcoMod.
- Arin, K. Peren & Mamun, Abdullah & Purushothman, Nanda, 2009. "The effects of tax policy on financial markets: G3 evidence," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 33-46, January.
- Umut UNAL, 2015.
"Rethinking The Effects Of Fiscal Policy On Macroeconomic Aggregates: A Disaggregated Svar Analysis,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 120-135, September.
- Umut Unal, 2011. "Rethinking the Effects of Fiscal Policy on Macroeconomic Aggregates: A Disaggregated SVAR Analysis," Working Papers 1109, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Hernán Rincón & Diego Rodríguez & Jorge Toro & Santiago Téllez, 2017.
"FISCO: modelo fiscal para Colombia,"
Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 35(83), pages 161-187, Junio.
- Hernán Rincón & Diego Rodríguez & Jorge Toro & Santiago Téllez, 2014. "FISCO: Modelo Fiscal para Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012336, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hernán Rincón & Diego Rodríguez & Jorge Toro & Santiago Téllez, 2014. "FISCO: Modelo Fiscal para Colombia," Borradores de Economia 855, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Nicholas Apergis, 2015. "Labor Income Tax and Output in a Panel of Central and Eastern European Countries: A Long-Run Perspective," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 21(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Carrillo, Paul A., 2010.
"“Modelo Dinámico para Análisis y Pronóstico del Producto Interno Bruto”: Un Enfoque Fiscal Aplicando un Modelo SVAR
[Dynamic Model for Analysis and Forecast of Gross Domestic Product': A Fiscal App," MPRA Paper 32005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:21:y:2015:i:1:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taha, Roshaiza & Colombage, Sisira R.N. & Maslyuk, Svetlana & Nanthakumar, Loganathan, 2013. "Does financial system activity affect tax revenue in Malaysia? Bounds testing and causality approach," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 147-157.
- Carrillo, Paul A., 2010.
"Efectos Macroeconómicos de la Política Fiscal en Ecuador 1993-2009
[Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policy in Ecuador 1993-2009]," MPRA Paper 34436, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsTax policy; VAR analysis; E62; H20; H30;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:31:y:2006:i:1:p:183-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.