National estimates of racial segregation in rural and small-town America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Lichter, 1985. "Racial concentration and segregation across U.S. counties, 1950–1980," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(4), pages 603-609, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richelle Winkler & Rozalynn Klaas, 2012. "Residential segregation by age in the United States," Journal of Maps, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 374-378, December.
- Daniel Lichter, 2013. "Integration or Fragmentation? Racial Diversity and the American Future," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(2), pages 359-391, April.
- Logan, Trevon D. & Parman, John M., 2017. "The National Rise in Residential Segregation," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 77(01), pages 127-170, March.
- John M. Eason, 2017. "Prisons as Panacea or Pariah? The Countervailing Consequences of the Prison Boom on the Political Economy of Rural Towns," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Jeremy Porter & Philip Mason & Frank Howell, 2013. "Metropolitan Influence and Land Use Competition in Potential Biomass Crop Production: A Spatial Demographic Analysis," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(2), pages 285-310, April.
- Richelle Winkler, 2013. "Research Note: Segregated by Age: Are We Becoming More Divided?," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(5), pages 717-727, October.
- Richelle L. Winkler & Kenneth M. Johnson, 2016. "Moving Toward Integration? Effects of Migration on Ethnoracial Segregation Across the Rural-Urban Continuum," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(4), pages 1027-1049, August.
- Daniel T. Lichter & Domenico Parisi & Michael C. Taquino & Brian Beaulieu, 2007. "Race and the micro-scale spatial concentration of poverty," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 1(1), pages 51-67.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:44:y:2007:i:3:p:563-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.