Daniel T Lichter
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Crowley, Martha L. & Lichter, Daniel T. & Qian, Zhenchao, 2005. "Beyond Gateway Cities: Economic Restructuring And Poverty Among Mexican Immigrant Families And Children," Working Papers 18906, Oregon State University, Rural Poverty Research Center (RPRC).
- Dan Lichter & Leif Jensen, 2000. "Rural America in Transition: Poverty and Welfare at the Turn of the 21st Century," JCPR Working Papers 187, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Lichter, Daniel T. & Brown, David L., 2014. "The New Rural-Urban Interface: Lessons for Higher Education," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 1-6.
- Daniel Lichter, 2013. "Integration or Fragmentation? Racial Diversity and the American Future," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(2), pages 359-391, April.
- Daniel T. Lichter & Kenneth M. Johnson & Richard N. Turner & Allison Churilla, 2012. "H ispanic Assimilation and Fertility in New U . S . Destinations," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 767-791, December.
- Kenneth M. Johnson & Daniel T. Lichter, 2010. "Growing Diversity among America's Children and Youth: Spatial and Temporal Dimensions," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 36(1), pages 151-176, March.
- Kenneth M. Johnson & Daniel T. Lichter, 2010. "The changing faces of America's children and youth," New England Community Developments, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 7-11.
- Kenneth M. Johnson & Daniel T. Lichter, 2008. "Natural Increase: A New Source of Population Growth in Emerging Hispanic Destinations in the United States," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 34(2), pages 327-346, June.
- Deborah Roempke Graefe & Daniel T. Lichter, 2008. "Marriage patterns among unwed mothers: Before and after PRWORA," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 479-497.
- Daniel Lichter & Domenico Parisi & Steven Grice & Michael Taquino, 2007. "National estimates of racial segregation in rural and small-town America," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 44(3), pages 563-581, August.
- Daniel T. Lichter & J. Brian Brown & Zhenchao Qian & Julie H. Carmalt, 2007. "Marital Assimilation Among Hispanics: Evidence of Declining Cultural and Economic Incorporation?," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 88(3), pages 745-765, September.
- Daniel T. Lichter & Domenico Parisi & Michael C. Taquino & Brian Beaulieu, 2007. "Race and the micro-scale spatial concentration of poverty," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 1(1), pages 51-67.
- Daniel Lichter & Zhenchao Qian & Leanna Mellott, 2006. "Marriage or dissolution? Union transitions among poor cohabiting women," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 43(2), pages 223-240, May.
- Daniel T. Lichter & Zhenchao Qian & Martha L. Crowley, 2005. "Child Poverty Among Racial Minorities and Immigrants: Explaining Trends and Differentials," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 86(s1), pages 1037-1059, December.
- Deborah Roempke Graefe & Daniel Lichter, 1999. "Life course transitions of American children: Parental cohabitation, marriage, and single motherhood," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 36(2), pages 205-217, May.
- Mark D. Hayward & Daniel T. Lichter, 1998. "A Life Cycle Model of Labor Force Inequality," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 26(4), pages 487-510, May.
- Glenn Fuguitt & Tim Heaton & Daniel Lichter, 1988. "Monitoring the metropolitanization process," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(1), pages 115-128, February.
- Daniel Lichter, 1985. "Racial concentration and segregation across U.S. counties, 1950–1980," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(4), pages 603-609, November.
- Daniel Lichter & Glenn Fuguitt, 1982. "The transition to nonmetropolitan population deconcentration," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 19(2), pages 211-221, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniel T Lichter should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.