Cohabiting partners’ economic circumstances and marriage
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 34 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters, in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1.
- Clarkberg, M. & Stolzenberg, R.M. & Waite, L.J., 1993.
"Attitudes, Values, and the Entrance into Cohabitational Unions,"
93-40, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Marin Clarkberg & Ross M. Stolzenberg & Linda J. Waite, . "Attitudes, Values, and the Entrance into Cohabitational Unions," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 93-4, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Maria Cancian & Sheldon Danziger & Peter Gotlschalk, 1991. "The Changing Contributions of Men and Women to the Level and Distribution of Family Income, 1968-1988," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_62, Levy Economics Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:34:y:1997:i:3:p:331-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.