Cohabiting partners’ economic circumstances and marriage
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 34 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clarkberg, M. & Stolzenberg, R.M. & Waite, L.J., 1993.
"Attitudes, Values, and the Entrance into Cohabitational Unions,"
93-40, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Marin Clarkberg & Ross M. Stolzenberg & Linda J. Waite, . "Attitudes, Values, and the Entrance into Cohabitational Unions," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 93-4, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters, in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Cancian & Sheldon Danziger & Peter Gotlschalk, 1991. "The Changing Contributions of Men and Women to the Level and Distribution of Family Income, 1968-1988," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_62, Levy Economics Institute.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, 07.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:34:y:1997:i:3:p:331-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.