Early warning information, farmers’ perceptions of, and adaptations to drought in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:stataj:117582 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Brauw, Alan & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Yigang, 2002.
"The Evolution of China's Rural Labor Markets During the Reforms,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 329-353, June.
- de Brauw, Alan & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Yigang, 2002. "The Evolution Of China'S Rural Labor Markets During The Reforms," Working Papers 11984, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Wang, Jinxia & Yang, Yu & Huang, Jikun & Chen, Kevin, 2015. "Information provision, policy support, and farmers’ adaptive responses against drought: An empirical study in the North China Plain," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 318(C), pages 275-282.
- Miranda, Alfonso & Rabe-Hesketh, Sophia, 2006.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of endogenous switching and sample selection models for binary, ordinal, and count variables,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 6(3), pages 1-24.
- Alfonso Miranda & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2006. "Maximum likelihood estimation of endogenous switching and sample selection models for binary, ordinal, and count variables," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(3), pages 285-308, September.
- Blanke, Amelia & Rozelle, Scott & Lohmar, Bryan & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun, 2007. "Water saving technology and saving water in China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 139-150, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hou, L. & Min, S. & Huang, Q. & Huang, J., 2018. "Farmers perceptions of, ex ante and ex post adaptations to drought: Empirical evidence from maize farmers in China," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277208, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tang, L. & Zhou, J. & Liu, Q., 2018. "Beyond quantity: the crowding-in effects of perception of climate risk on chemical use by Chinese rice farmers," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277220, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:zbw:espost:179505 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDrought Severity; Adaptation Measure; Early Warning System; Palmer Severity Drought Index; Perception Equation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:141:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10584-017-1900-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.