The perception of and adaptation to climate change in Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alam, Khorshed, 2015. "Farmers’ adaptation to water scarcity in drought-prone environments: A case study of Rajshahi District, Bangladesh," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 196-206.
- Phiri, Innocent Pangapanga, 2011. "Modelling farmers’ choice of adaptation strategies towards climatic and weather variability: Empirical evidence from Chikhwawa district, Southern Malawi," Research Theses 134489, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Ranganathan, C. & Palanisami, K. & Kakumanu, K. & Baulraj, A., 2011. "Mainstreaming the Adaptations and Reducing the Vulnerability of the Poor due to Climate Change," ADBI Working Papers 333, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Pangapanga, Phiriinnocent & Thangalimodzi, Lucy Tembo, 2012. "Participation in pro poor agro based enterprises in Malawi: do households’ poverty levels change automatically?," MPRA Paper 39446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajao, A.O. & Ogunniyi, L.T., 2011. "Farmersâ€™ strategies for adapting to climate change in Ogbomoso agricultural zone of Oyo state," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 3(3), September.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Sumaryanto, Sony & Dewina, Reno, 2010.
"Climate Change, Perceptions and the Heterogeneity of Adaptation and Rice Productivity: Evidence from Indonesian Villages,"
13, JICA Research Institute.
- Futoshi, Yamauchi & Hiroyuki, Takeshima & Reno, Dewina & Sony, Sumaryanto & Akiko, Haruna, 2012. "Climate Change, Perceptions and the Heterogeneity of Adaptation and Rice Productivity: Evidence from Indonesian Villages," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126473, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Acquah, H. de-Graft & Onumah, Edward E., 2011. "Farmers Perception and Adaptation to Climate Change: An Estimation of Willingness to Pay," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 3(4), December.
- Bryan, Elizabeth & Behrman, Julia A., 2013. "Communityâ€“based adaptation to climate change: A theoretical framework, overview of key issues and discussion of gender differentiated priorities and participation:," CAPRi working papers 109, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Samuel Codjoe & Lucy Atidoh & Virginia Burkett, 2012. "Gender and occupational perspectives on adaptation to climate extremes in the Afram Plains of Ghana," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 431-454, January.
- Larson,Donald F. & Savastano,Sara & Murray,Siobhan & Palacios-Lopez,Amparo, 2015.
"Are women less productive farmers ? how markets and risk affect fertilizer use, productivity, and measured gender effects in Uganda,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7241, The World Bank.
- Larson, Donald & Savastano, Sara & Murray, Siobhan & Palacios-Lopez, Amparo, 2015. "Are Women Less Productive Farmers? How Markets and Risk Affect Fertilizer Use, Productivity, and Measured Gender Effects in Uganda," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212032, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cook, Aaron M. & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob E. & Sesmero, Juan P., 2013. "How do African households adapt to climate change? Evidence from Malawi," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150507, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Murendo, Conrad & Keil, Alwin & Zeller, Manfred, 2010. "Drought impacts and related risk management by smallholder farmers in developing countries: evidence from Awash River Basin, Ethiopia," Research in Development Economics and Policy (Discussion Paper Series) 114750, Universitaet Hohenheim, Department of Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences in the Tropics and Subtropics.
- Muraoka, Rie & Matsumoto, Tomoya & Jin, Songqing & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2015.
"On the Possibility of a Maize Green Revolution in the Highlands of Kenya: An Assessment of Emerging Intensive Farming Systems,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
212033, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Muraoka, Rie & Matsumoto, Tomoya & Jin, Songqing & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2015. "On the Possibility of a Maize Green Revolution in the Highlands of Kenya: An Assessment of Emerging Intensive Farming Systems," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212034, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sushenjit Bandyopadhyay & Limin Wang & Marcus Wijnen, 2011. "Improving Household Survey Instruments for Understanding Agricultural Household Adaptation to Climate Change : Water Stress and Variability," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12764, The World Bank.
- Sesmero, Juan P. & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob E. & Cook, Aaron M., 2015. "How do African Farm Households Adapt to Climate Change? A Structural Analysis from Malawi," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212688, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ayuya, Oscar Ingasia, 2010. "Evaluation Of Willingness To Accept And Adopt Clean Development Mechanism Projects Among Smallscale Farmers In Njoro District, Kenya," Research Theses 117799, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Temesgen Tadesse Deressa, 2011. "Effects of climatic conditions and agro-ecological settings on the productive efficiencies of small-holder farmers in Ethopia," Working Papers 223, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- repec:gam:jscscx:v:7:y:2018:i:3:p:33-:d:133928 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Rural Poverty Reduction; Environmental Economics&Policies; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Rural Development Knowledge&Information Systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-08-14 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2007-08-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-08-14 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2007-08-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-08-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2007-08-14 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .