Public engagement on solar radiation management and why it needs to happen now
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Moreno-Cruz & Katharine Ricke & David Keith, 2012. "A simple model to account for regional inequalities in the effectiveness of solar radiation management," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 649-668, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merk, Christine & Pönitzsch, Gert & Kniebes, Carola & Rehdanz, Katrin & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2014. "Exploring public perception of solar radiation management," Kiel Working Papers 1892, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Merk, Christine & Pönitzsch, Gert, 2016. "The role of affect in attitude formation toward new technologies: The case of stratospheric aerosol injection," Kiel Working Papers 2024, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:spr:climat:v:143:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10584-017-1994-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:climat:v:145:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10584-017-2067-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Harnisch & Stephanie Uther & Miranda Boettcher, 2015. "From ‘Go Slow’ to ‘Gung Ho’? Climate Engineering Discourses in the UK, the US, and Germany," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 15(2), pages 57-78, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:121:y:2013:i:3:p:567-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .