Job Satisfaction in the United States: Are Blacks Still More Satisfied?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1997.
"Happiness and Economic Performance,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1815-1831, November.
- Oswald, Andrew, 1997. "Happiness and Economic Performance," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 478, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, A.J., 1997. "Happiness and Economic Performance," Papers 18, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Ricardo Pagán & Miguel Malo, 2009. "Job satisfaction and disability: lower expectations about jobs or a matter of health?," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, pages 51-74.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1998. "What Makes an Entrepreneur?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 26-60, January.
- John Leeth & John Ruser, 2006. "Safety segregation: The importance of gender, race, and ethnicity on workplace risk," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 4(2), pages 123-152, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joni Hersch & Jean Xiao, 2016.
"Sex, Race, and Job Satisfaction Among Highly Educated Workers,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 1-24, July.
- Hersch, Joni & Xiao, Jean, 2015. "Sex, Race, and Job Satisfaction among Highly Educated Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 9355, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsJob satisfaction; Black and white Gap in job satisfaction; GSS data; NLSY 97 data; Gender differences in the racial gap in job satisfaction; Perceptual discrimination;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:41:y:2014:i:1:p:61-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .