Race and sex differences in the effects of early unemployment on wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:33:y:1999:i:3:p:579-607 is not listed on IDEAS
- Winegarden, C R & Khor, Lay Boon, 1991. "Undocumented Immigration and Unemployment of U.S. Youth and Minority Workers: Econometric Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 105-112, February.
- Frank Bean & B. Lowell & Lowell Taylor, 1988. "Undocumented Mexican immigrants and the earnings of other workers in the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(1), pages 35-52, February.
- Michael Stoll & Edwin Melendez & Abel Valenzuela, 2002. "Spatial Job Search and Job Competition Among Immigrant and Native Groups in Los Angeles," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 97-112.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glatt, Jordan & Wunnava, Phanindra V., 2016. "Help Not Wanted: The Dismal Science of Youth Unemployment's Scarring Effect," IZA Discussion Papers 10069, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:18:y:1990:i:4:p:13-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .