The impact of European integration on wage differentials in the Bavarian–Czech border region
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ingo Geishecker & Holger Görg, 2008.
"Winners and losers: a micro-level analysis of international outsourcing and wages,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 41(1), pages 243-270, February.
- Geishecker, Ingo & Görg, Holger, 2007. "Winners and losers: A Micro-level Analysis of International Outsourcing and Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 6484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno & Rosario Crinò & Anna M. Falzoni, 2004.
"Foreign Direct Investment, Wage Inequality, and Skilled Labor Demand in EU Accession Countries,"
Development Working Papers
188, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno & Anna M.Falzoni & Rosario Crinò, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment, Wage Inequality, and Skilled Labor Demand in EU Accession Countries," Working Papers (-2012) 0501, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno & Rosario Crinò & Anna M. Falzoni, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment, Wage Inequality, and Skilled Labor Demand in EU Accession Countries," KITeS Working Papers 154, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Feb 2004.
- Jim Airola & Chinhui Juhn, 2008. "Wage Inequality in Post-Reform Mexico," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 17(1), pages 110-134, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Moritz, 2011.
"The Impact of Czech Commuters on the German Labour Market,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1), pages 40-58.
- Michael Moritz, 2011. "The Impact of Czech Commuters on the German Labour Market," ERSA conference papers ersa10p438, European Regional Science Association.
- Ulrich Zierahn, 2012.
"The effect of market access on the labor market: Evidence from German reunification,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201239, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Zierahn, Ulrich, 2012. "The effect of market access on the labor market: Evidence from German reunification," HWWI Research Papers 131, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
More about this item
KeywordsRegional labour markets; Border regions; International trade; Wage structure; J31; R23; F16;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:astaws:v:3:y:2009:i:2:p:137-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .