Winners and losers: A Micro-level Analysis of International Outsourcing and Wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ingo Geishecker & Holger Görg, 2008. "Winners and losers: a micro-level analysis of international outsourcing and wages," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 41(1), pages 243-270, February.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational outsourcing; offshoring; skills; wages;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-09-30 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2007-09-30 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2007-09-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-POL-2007-09-30 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:6484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .