What about aging in regional science?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 48 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrei Rogers & Luis Castro & Megan Lea, 2005. "Model Migration Schedules: Three Alternative Linear Parameter Estimation Methods," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 17-38.
- Carl Gaigné & Jacques-François Thisse, 2009.
"Aging Nations And The Future Of Cities,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 663-688.
- GAIGNE, Carl & THISSE, Jean-Jacques, "undated". "Aging nations and the future of cities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2170, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Carl Gaigné & François Thisse, 2009. "Aging nations and the future of cities," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-13, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Gaigné, Carl & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2009. "Aging Nations and the Future of Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7403, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John M. Quigley, 2001. "The renaissance in regional research," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(2), pages 167-178.
- Quigley, John M., 2002. "The Renaissance in Regional Research," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt7t35n4kk, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Ronald L. Whisler & Brigitte S. Waldorf & Gordon F. Mulligan & David A. Plane, 2008. "Quality of Life and the Migration of the College-Educated: A Life-Course Approach," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 58-94.
- Graves, Philip E., 1979. "A life-cycle empirical analysis of migration and climate, by race," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 135-147, April.
- Graves, Philip E., 1979. "A life-cycle empirical analysis of migration and climate, by race," MPRA Paper 19921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew M. Isserman, 1993. "Lost In Space? On The History, Status, And Future Of Regional Science (Presidential Address, April 4, 1992)," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 23(1), pages 1-50, Summer.
- A Rogers & R Raquillet & L J Castro, 1978. "Model Migration Schedules and Their Applications," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 10(5), pages 475-502, May.
- A Rogers & R Raquillet & L J Castro, 1978. "Model migration schedules and their applications," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 10(5), pages 475-502, May.
- Plane, David, A., 2000. "The Role of Regional Science in Migration and Population Research," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 30(1), pages 79-83, Summer.
- Trevor J. Barnes, 2004. "The rise (and decline) of American regional science: lessons for the new economic geography?," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 107-129, April.
- Graves, Philip E & Waldman, Donald M, 1991. "Multimarket Amenity Compensation and the Behavior of the Elderly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1374-1381, December.
- Mueser Peter R. & Graves Philip E., 1995. "Examining the Role of Economic Opportunity and Amenities in Explaining Population Redistribution," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 176-200, March.
- David A. Plane & Frank Heins, 2003. "Age articulation of U.S. inter-metropolitan migration flows," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 37(1), pages 107-130, 02. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:48:y:2012:i:2:p:469-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.