Does wage differential driven migration continue to exist? Tests on the role of regional economic structure in wage differential driven migration
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 47 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T J Fik & G F Mulligan, 1990. "Spatial Flows and Competing Central Places: Towards a General Theory of Hierarchical Interaction," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 22(4), pages 527-549, April.
- Arndt, Sven W. & Kierzkowski, Henryk (ed.), 2001. "Fragmentation: New Production Patterns in the World Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199243310, July.
- Basu, Susanto & Fernald, John G., 2002.
"Aggregate productivity and aggregate technology,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 963-991, June.
- Roberto Basile & Jaewon Lim, 2006. "Wages Differentials and Interregional Migration in the U. S. : An Empirical Test of the "Option Value of Waiting" Theory," ERSA conference papers ersa06p263, European Regional Science Association.
- Ronald Jones & Henryk Kierzkowski, 2005. "International trade and agglomeration: An alternative framework," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-16, December.
- T J Fik & G F Mulligan, 1990. "Spatial flows and competing central places: towards a general theory of hierarchical interaction," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(4), pages 527-549, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:47:y:2011:i:1:p:213-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.