Creativity, talent, and regional wages in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Edward L. Glaeser, Jed Kolko, and Albert Saiz, 2001.
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 27-50, January.
- Ed Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," NBER Working Papers 7790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1901, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jesse M. Shapiro, 2006.
"Smart Cities: Quality of Life, Productivity, and the Growth Effects of Human Capital,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 324-335, May.
- Jesse M. Shapiro, 2005. "Smart Cities: Quality of Life, Productivity, and the Growth Effects of Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 11615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roback, Jennifer, 1982. "Wages, Rents, and the Quality of Life," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1257-1278, December.
- Anna Lejpras & Andreas Stephan, 2011.
"Locational conditions, cooperation, and innovativeness: evidence from research and company spin-offs,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 543-575, June.
- Lejpras, Anna & Stephan, Andreas, 2008. "Locational Conditions, Cooperation, and Innovativeness: evidence from research and company spin-offs," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 136, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Anna Lejpras & Andreas Stephan, 2008. "Locational Conditions, Cooperation, and Innovativeness: Evidence from Research and Company Spin-offs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 804, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Peri, Giovanni, 2005. "Cities and cultures," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 304-337, September.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Joseph Gyourko & Christopher Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2013. "Superstar Cities," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 167-199, November.
- John M. Quigley, 1998. "Urban Diversity and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 127-138, Spring.
- Marcus Noland, 2005. "Popular Attitudes, Globalization and Risk," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 199-229, August.
- Paul M. Romer, 1987. "Crazy Explanations for the Productivity Slowdown," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1987, Volume 2, pages 163-210 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon, Curtis J., 1998. "Human Capital and Metropolitan Employment Growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 223-243, March.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 1998. "Are Cities Dying?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 139-160, Spring.
- Scott E. Page, 2007. "Prologue to The Difference: How the Power of Diversity Creates Better Groups, Firms, Schools, and Societies," Introductory Chapters,in: The Difference: How the Power of Diversity Creates Better Groups, Firms, Schools, and Societies Princeton University Press.
- Christopher R. Berry & Edward L. Glaeser, 2005. "The Divergence of Human Capital Levels Across Cities," NBER Working Papers 11617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Lorenz & Jana Schmutzler, 2015.
"Tolerance, Agglomeration and Enterprise Innovation Performance: A Multi-Level Analysis of Latin American Regions,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2015-43, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Edward Lorenz & Jana Schmutzler, 2017. "Tolerance, agglomeration, and enterprise innovation performance: a multilevel analysis of Latin American regions," Post-Print hal-01637675, HAL.
- repec:oup:indcch:v:27:y:2018:i:2:p:243-268. is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberta Piergiovanni & Martin Carree & Enrico Santarelli, 2012.
"Creative industries, new business formation, and regional economic growth,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 539-560, October.
- Roberta Piergiovanni & Martin Carree & Enrico Santarelli, 2009. "Creative Industries, New Business Formation and Regional Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2011.
"From creativity to innovativeness: micro evidence from Italy,"
Openloc Working Papers
1117, Public policies and local development.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2012. "From creativity to innovativeness: micro evidence from Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa12p423, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2015. "Does Local Creative Employment Affect Firm Innovativeness? Microeconometric Evidence from Italy," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 5-29.
- Niccolò Ghio & Massimiliano Guerini & Cristina Rossi-Lamastra, 2016. "University knowledge and the creation of innovative start-ups: an analysis of the Italian case," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 293-311, August.
- Thomas Wimark, 2014. "Is It Really Tolerance? Expanding the Knowledge About Diversity for the Creative Class," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(1), pages 46-63, February.
- Stephan Brunow & Antonia Birkeneder & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2018.
"Creative and science-oriented employees and firm-level innovation,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1808, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2018.
- Birkeneder, Antonia & Brunow, Stephan & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2018. "Creative and science-oriented employees and firm-level innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eckhardt Bode & Lucia Perez Villar, 2017.
"Creativity, education or what? On the measurement of regional human capital,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96, pages 51-67, March.
- Bode, Eckhardt & Perez Villar, Lucia, 2014. "Creativity, education or what? On the measurement of regional human capital," Kiel Working Papers 1958, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci, 2013.
"Regional Development and Creativity,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 36(3), pages 354-391, July.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci, 2012. "Regional development and creativity," ERSA conference papers ersa12p375, European Regional Science Association.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2012. "Regional development and creativity," Working Paper CRENoS 201202, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2014. "What Attracts Knowledge Workers? The Role Of Space And Social Networks," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 33-60, January.
- Roberto Antonietti & Gilda Soggia, 2015. "Manifattura e nuova imprenditorialità in veneto," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 102-124.
- Allan, Corey & Grimes, Arthur & Kerr, Suzi, 2013. "Value and Culture," Working Papers 13_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Brunow, Stephan & Birkeneder, Antonia & Rodriguez-Pose, Andrés, 2017. "Creative and science oriented employees and firm innovation : a key for smarter cities?," IAB Discussion Paper 201724, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:46:y:2011:i:3:p:637-660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.