Skills and Creativity in a Cross-section of Dutch Cities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rik Wenting & Oedzge Atzema & Koen Frenken, 2008. "Urban Amenities or Agglomeration Economies? Locational Behaviour and Entrepreneurial Success of Dutch Fashion Designers," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0803, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2008.
- Alberto BUCCI & Giovanna SEGRE, 2009. "Human and cultural capital complementarities and externalities in economic growth," Departmental Working Papers 2009-05, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Francisco De Lima Cavalcanti & Raul Da Mota Silveira Neto, 2016. "Creative Class, Human Capital And Urban Dynamism: Empirical Evidence For The Brazilian Cities," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 160, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Jan Wedemeier, 2009. "The Impact of the Creative Sector on Growth in German Regions," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 505-520, August.
- Bucci, Alberto & Segre, Giovanna, 2011. "Culture and human capital in a two-sector endogenous growth model," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 279-293, December.
- Ron A. Boschma & Michael Fritsch, 2007. "Creative Class and Regional Growth - Empirical Evidence from Eight European Countries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-066, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Rosenfeld, Martin T. W. & Franz, Peter & Hornych, Christoph & Schwartz, Michael, 2008. "Neue Branchen an altindustriellen Standorten: Das Beispiel der Medienwirtschaft in der Stadt Halle (Saale). Gutachten im Auftrag der Landesmarketing Sachsen-Anhalt GmbH," IWH-Sonderhefte 2/2008, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Joeri Gorter & Suzanne Kok, 2009. "Agglomeration economies in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 124, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sleuwaegen, Leo & Boiardi, Priscilla, 2014. "Creativity and regional innovation: Evidence from EU regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1508-1522.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; creative class; urban growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2005-10-29 (Education)
- NEP-ENT-2005-10-29 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2005-10-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2005-10-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:0429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.