Report NEP-URE-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Piil Damm, 2005. "Determinants of Recent Immigrants’ Location Choices: Quasi-Experimental Evidence," CAM Working Papers 2005-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Ortalo-Magné, François & Rady, Sven, 2005. "Heterogeneity within Communities: A Stochastic Model with Tenure Choice," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 49, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Ortalo-Magné, François & Rady, Sven, 2005. "Housing Market Dynamics: On the Contribution of Income Shocks and Credit Constraint," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 50, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Andersson, Roland & Quigley, John. M & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2005. "Agglomeration and the Spatial Distribution of Creativity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 42, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- M.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/192797530 van Leuvensteijn & P. Koning, 2004. "The Effect of Home-ownership on Labor Mobility in The Netherlands," Working Papers 04-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- G.A. Marlet & C. van Woerkens, 2004. "Skills and Creativity in a Cross-section of Dutch Cities," Working Papers 04-29, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2005. "Social Networking and Individual Outcomes Beyond the Mean Field Case," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0521, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Philippe De Vreyer & Gilles Spielvogel, 2005. "Spatial externalities between Brazilian municipios and their neighbours," Working Papers DT/2005/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Karlsson, Charlie & Andersson, Martin, 2005. "The Location of Industry R&D and the Location of University R&D - How are They related?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 38, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Martin Gervais & Manish Pandey, 2005. "Who Cares about Mortgage Interest Deductibility?," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20059, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:259 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- E.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/274516233 Cefis & R. Gabriele, 2005. "Does Spatial Disaggregation Matter in Job Creation and Destruction Flows?," Working Papers 05-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Myers, Caitlin Knowles, 2005. "Discrimination as a Competitive Device: The Case of Local Television News," IZA Discussion Papers 1802, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- R.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/301475091 Nahuis & P.J.G. Tang, 2004. "Strategic Policy Competition with Public Infrastructure," Working Papers 04-24, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Ujjaini Mukhopadhyay, 2005. "Free Education Policy And Trade Liberalization: Consequences On Child And Adult Labour Markets In A Small Open Economy," Labor and Demography 0510018, EconWPA.