An optimal inventory management problem with reputation-dependent demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst, Ricardo & Powell, Stephen G., 1998. "Manufacturer incentives to improve retail service levels," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 437-450, February.
- Liberopoulos, George & Tsikis, Isidoros & Delikouras, Stefanos, 2010. "Backorder penalty cost coefficient "b": What could it be?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 166-178, January.
- Joseph Hall & Evan Porteus, 2000. "Customer Service Competition in Capacitated Systems," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 144-165, November.
- repec:taf:uiiexx:v:41:y:2009:i:2:p:95-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barış Tan & Stanley Gershwin, 2004. "Production and Subcontracting Strategies for Manufacturers with Limited Capacity and Volatile Demand," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 205-232, January.
- Michael Bendixen & Russell Abratt, 2007. "Corporate Identity, Ethics and Reputation in Supplierâ€“Buyer Relationships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 69-82, November.
- repec:taf:uiiexx:v:42:y:2010:i:12:p:855-864 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. L. Schwartz, 1970. "Optimal Inventory Policies in Perturbed Demand Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(8), pages 509-518, April.
- Benjamin L. Schwartz, 1966. "A New Approach to Stockout Penalties," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(12), pages 538-544, August.
- repec:taf:uiiexx:v:41:y:2009:i:6:p:511-523 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:271:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-018-2754-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:260:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2355-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInventory control; Retailer’s reputation; Partial backorders; State-costate dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:231:y:2015:i:1:p:305-316:10.1007/s10479-014-1600-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.