A New Approach to Stockout Penalties
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Bernstein & Awi Federgruen, 2004. "A General Equilibrium Model for Industries with Price and Service Competition," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 52(6), pages 868-886, December.
- Karthik Balasubramanian & David F. Drake, 2015. "Service Quality, Inventory and Competition: An Empirical Analysis of Mobile Money Agents in Africa," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-059, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2015.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:208:y:2019:i:c:p:461-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jomega:v:89:y:2019:i:c:p:242-256 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ernst, Ricardo & Powell, Stephen G., 1998. "Manufacturer incentives to improve retail service levels," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 437-450, February.
- Ryan W. Buell & Dennis Campbell & Frances X. Frei, 2016. "How Do Customers Respond to Increased Service Quality Competition?," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 585-607, October.
- Junmin Shi & Michael Katehakis & Benjamin Melamed, 2013. "Martingale methods for pricing inventory penalties under continuous replenishment and compound renewal demands," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 208(1), pages 593-612, September.
- Tava Lennon Olsen & Rodney P. Parker, 2008. "Inventory Management Under Market Size Dynamics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(10), pages 1805-1821, October.
- Vishal Gaur & Young-Hoon Park, 2007. "Asymmetric Consumer Learning and Inventory Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(2), pages 227-240, February.
- Liming Liu & Weixin Shang & Shaohua Wu, 2007. "Dynamic Competitive Newsvendors with Service-Sensitive Demands," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(1), pages 84-93, June.
- Tianhu Deng & Zuo-Jun Max Shen & J. George Shanthikumar, 2014. "Statistical Learning of Service-Dependent Demand in a Multiperiod Newsvendor Setting," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 62(5), pages 1064-1076, October.
- Liberopoulos, George & Tsikis, Isidoros & Delikouras, Stefanos, 2010. "Backorder penalty cost coefficient "b": What could it be?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 166-178, January.
- Eugene Khmelnitsky & Gonen Singer, 2015. "An optimal inventory management problem with reputation-dependent demand," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 231(1), pages 305-316, August.
- Dana, James D, Jr, 2001.
"Competition in Price and Availability When Availability is Unobservable,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(3), pages 497-513, Autumn.
- James D. Dana, 2000. "Competition in Price and Availability when Availability is Unobservable," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1450, Econometric Society.
- Ernst, Ricardo & Powell, Stephen G., 1995. "Optimal inventory policies under service-sensitive demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 316-327, December.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:49:y:2019:i:c:p:242-252 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence W. Robinson & Rachel R. Chen, 2011. "Estimating the Implied Value of the Customer's Waiting Time," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 13(1), pages 53-57, February.
- James D. Dana, Jr. & Nicholas C. Petruzzi, 2001. "Note: The Newsvendor Model with Endogenous Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(11), pages 1488-1497, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:12:y:1966:i:12:p:b538-b544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.