Inventory Management Under Market Size Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vishal Gaur & Young-Hoon Park, 2007. "Asymmetric Consumer Learning and Inventory Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(2), pages 227-240, February.
- Fitzsimons, Gavan J, 2000. " Consumer Response to Stockouts," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 249-266, September.
- Eric T. Anderson & Gavan J. Fitzsimons & Duncan Simester, 2006. "Measuring and Mitigating the Costs of Stockouts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(11), pages 1751-1763, November.
- Joseph Hall & Evan Porteus, 2000. "Customer Service Competition in Capacitated Systems," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 144-165, November.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Paul H. Zipkin, 1999. "Competitive and Cooperative Inventory Policies in a Two-Stage Supply Chain," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(7), pages 936-953, July.
- B. L. Schwartz, 1970. "Optimal Inventory Policies in Perturbed Demand Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(8), pages 509-518, April.
- Noah Gans, 2002. "Customer Loyalty and Supplier Quality Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(2), pages 207-221, February.
- Benjamin L. Schwartz, 1966. "A New Approach to Stockout Penalties," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(12), pages 538-544, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peng Hu & Stephen Shum & Man Yu, 2016. "Joint Inventory and Markdown Management for Perishable Goods with Strategic Consumer Behavior," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 64(1), pages 118-134, February.
- Haans, A.J. & Gijsbrechts, E., 2011. "One-deal-fits-all? : On category sales promotion effectiveness in smaller versus larger supermarkets," Other publications TiSEM 2c1a69db-bdfa-4988-a84c-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Shi, Ye & Yu, Yugang & Wang, Lizhi, 2015. "Operational impact on the environment: Managing service systems with environmental deterioration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 310-320.
- Hou, Ruiqi & de Koster, René & Yu, Yugang, 2018. "Service investment for online retailers with social media—Does it pay off?," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 606-628.
- Sam Aflaki & Ioana Popescu, 2014. "Managing Retention in Service Relationships," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(2), pages 415-433, February.
- Haans, Hans & Gijsbrechts, Els, 2011. "“One-deal-fits-all?” On Category Sales Promotion Effectiveness in Smaller versus Larger Supermarkets," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 427-443.
- Shining Wu & Qian Liu & Rachel Q. Zhang, 2015. "The Reference Effects on a Retailer’s Dynamic Pricing and Inventory Strategies with Strategic Consumers," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 63(6), pages 1320-1335, December.
- Tianhu Deng & Zuo-Jun Max Shen & J. George Shanthikumar, 2014. "Statistical Learning of Service-Dependent Demand in a Multiperiod Newsvendor Setting," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 62(5), pages 1064-1076, October.
- Mou, Shandong & Robb, David J. & DeHoratius, Nicole, 2018. "Retail store operations: Literature review and research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 265(2), pages 399-422.
- Liberopoulos, George & Tsikis, Isidoros & Delikouras, Stefanos, 2010. "Backorder penalty cost coefficient "b": What could it be?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 166-178, January.
- Hill, Alex & Doran, Des & Stratton, Roy, 2012. "How should you stabilise your supply chains?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 870-881.
- Tava Lennon Olsen & Rodney P. Parker, 2014. "On Markov Equilibria in Dynamic Inventory Competition," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 62(2), pages 332-344, April.
- Rodney P. Parker & Roman Kapuściński, 2011. "Managing a Noncooperative Supply Chain with Limited Capacity," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 59(4), pages 866-881, August.
- Daniel Adelman & Adam J. Mersereau, 2013. "Dynamic Capacity Allocation to Customers Who Remember Past Service," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(3), pages 592-612, January.
- Felipe Caro & Victor Martínez-de-Albéniz, 2010. "The Impact of Quick Response in Inventory-Based Competition," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 409-429, January.
More about this item
Keywordsinventory; competition; Markov games; marketing and operations interface;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:54:y:2008:i:10:p:1805-1821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.